Female scientists

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2012, 04:08 PM
RE: Female scientists
This thread made my day.

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Smooshmonster's post
30-04-2012, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 30-04-2012 08:16 PM by Antirepublican.)
(27-04-2012 12:32 PM)kim Wrote:  
(27-04-2012 10:50 AM)Antirepublican Wrote:  There is a difference between attractive and sexy.
Absolutely! I can find a man to be quite attractive, but if what comes out of his mouth is stupid; points instantly come waaaaay off. Even if he's actually intelligent but having some sort of brain fart, he's got to jump through a lot of trivia hoops, just to get any of those points back. And by that time, I've probably already cozied up to his physics professor or his architect brother.

Why work harder guys?

Just say lots of intelligent shit and worship the hell out of us. Yes

By the way... before Stephen Hawking's disease caused what most view as physically unattractive, he was cute in that nerdy science-guy sort of way.

Smarts is Hot. Thumbsup
And you gals should stop rambling on about nothing, and make us a sammich.

Then we could all live in peace and harmony.
01-05-2012, 02:14 PM
(30-04-2012 06:09 PM)Antirepublican Wrote:  
(27-04-2012 12:32 PM)kim Wrote:  Absolutely! I can find a man to be quite attractive, but if what comes out of his mouth is stupid; points instantly come waaaaay off. Even if he's actually intelligent but having some sort of brain fart, he's got to jump through a lot of trivia hoops, just to get any of those points back. And by that time, I've probably already cozied up to his physics professor or his architect brother.

Why work harder guys?

Just say lots of intelligent shit and worship the hell out of us. Yes

By the way... before Stephen Hawking's disease caused what most view as physically unattractive, he was cute in that nerdy science-guy sort of way.

Smarts is Hot. Thumbsup
And you gals should stop rambling on about nothing, and make us a sammich.

You are a complete ass.
01-05-2012, 02:39 PM
(01-05-2012 02:14 PM)kineo Wrote:  
(30-04-2012 06:09 PM)Antirepublican Wrote:  And you gals should stop rambling on about nothing, and make us a sammich.

You are a complete ass.
She actually made the 1st sexist comment.
Insinuating that men need to worship women is pretty despicable if you ask me. As if we are all merely blessed with their presence.
What a crock of shit.
01-05-2012, 03:19 PM
This is a no-brainer for me...

Physically attractive, yet can't hold an intelligent conversation? Let's sleep together. Maybe many times.

Physically attractive, yet can hold an intelligent conversation? Let's get married.

Thus, I am married to who I'm married to.

Actually, I was never really the sleeping around type of guy. Not saying it's because I didn't want to, but more so that I was scared I guess. You just don't know what you'll end up with by sleeping around too much. I prefer my crabs on a dinner plate, not in my pants.

“We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.”

-Neil deGrasse Tyson
01-05-2012, 03:27 PM
(01-05-2012 03:19 PM)NoahsFarce Wrote:  This is a no-brainer for me...

Physically attractive, yet can't hold an intelligent conversation? Let's sleep together. Maybe many times.

Physically attractive, yet can hold an intelligent conversation? Let's get married.

Thus, I am married to who I'm married to.

Actually, I was never really the sleeping around type of guy. Not saying it's because I didn't want to, but more so that I was scared I guess. You just don't know what you'll end up with by sleeping around too much. I prefer my crabs on a dinner plate, not in my pants.
I agree with this.

Round asses and big boobs are sexy.
Intelligence is attractive feature of someone you would consider having a real relationship with.