Feminism, Rape and Immigration

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-08-2014, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2014 09:09 PM by Res Publica.)
Feminism, Rape and Immigration
If feminism really is the answer to rape, then we would expect that the most feminist countries would have the least rape, yet Sweden (arguably the most feminist country in the world), is a world leader in rape (link). How can this be?

No matter how much you hate SJWs, they clearly aren't causing the rape, so what is? The answer is simple: Immigration. Link

So surely feminists must be doing all they can to stop rape. They must be outraged at immigration. No, actually. The only party in Sweden with a sane immigration policy is the Sweden Democrats, who are widely hated by feminists. Link
(By racists they mean the Sweden Democrats (who aren't actually racist).)

But then I realized that the connection between feminism and immigration (and by extension; rape) could very well go much deeper. Rape is a huge talking point for feminists, more rape means more attention and support for feminist ideology. Maybe, just maybe, feminists are supporting immigration to drive up rape rates and win support.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2014, 09:05 PM
RE: Feminism, Rape and Immigration
Are you high? WTF are you babbling about?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
14-08-2014, 09:07 PM
(14-08-2014 09:05 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Are you high? WTF are you babbling about?

You might know if you read the OP.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

14-08-2014, 09:07 PM
(14-08-2014 09:07 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  

You might know if you read the OP.

I did read the OP. I understand each of the words, just not in the order you have them.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 10 users Like Anjele's post
14-08-2014, 09:10 PM
(14-08-2014 09:04 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  If feminism really is the answer to rape, then we would expect that the most feminist countries would have the least rape, yet Sweden (arguably the most feminist country in the world), is a world leader in rape (link). How can this be?

No matter how much you hate SJWs, they clearly aren't causing the rape, so what is? The answer is simple: Immigration. Link

So surely feminists must be doing all they can to stop rape. They must be outraged at immigration. No, actually. The only party in Sweden with a sane immigration policy is the Sweden Democrats, who are widely hated by feminists. Link
(By racists they mean the Sweden Democrats (who aren't actually racist).)

But then I realized that the connection between feminism and immigration (and by extension; rape) could very well go much deeper. Rape is a huge talking point for feminists, more rape means more attention and support for feminist ideology. Maybe, just maybe, feminists are supporting immigration to drive up rape rates and win support.

Quote:However, widely differing legal systems, offence definitions, terminological variations, recording practices and statistical conventions makes any cross-national comparison on rape statistics difficult,[202][203][204][205] which is why the UNODC itself caution against using their figures.[201] It should also be noted that many countries do not report any rape statistics at all to the UNODC,[206] and some report very low numbers, despite studies that indicate otherwise.[207][208]

From your link. Are you trying to be retarded about this or did you just not even bother reading it?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 12 users Like Revenant77x's post
14-08-2014, 09:11 PM
(14-08-2014 09:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 09:07 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  You might know if you read the OP.

I did read the OP. I understand each of the words, just not in the order you have them.

Do I have to explain to you how sentences work?

This looks like it might be helpful.

14-08-2014, 09:11 PM
(14-08-2014 09:11 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 09:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I did read the OP. I understand each of the words, just not in the order you have them.

Do I have to explain to you how sentences work?

This looks like it might be helpful.

Sorry, I seem to have lost my 'stupid to English' dictionary.

[+] 15 users Like Anjele's post
14-08-2014, 09:20 PM

He went through something like this.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
14-08-2014, 10:04 PM
I would like to have a discussion but it seems none of you have been able to disprove any of what I have said.

14-08-2014, 10:08 PM
Your babbling isn't worth any effort.

Try again.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post