Feminism, Rape and Immigration

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2014, 12:15 AM
RE: Feminism, Rape and Immigration
(08-09-2014 12:11 AM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  However, feminism is kind of a religion.

For fuck's sake, feminism is a religion in the same way atheism is... Dodgy

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
08-09-2014, 12:36 AM
Yes, um, ok, I can see that.

Psst: I think the OP has a problem.

"If you want a happy ending, that depends, of course, on where you stop your story." Orson Welles
[+] 1 user Likes Dee's post
08-09-2014, 02:52 AM
(08-09-2014 12:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 12:11 AM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  However, feminism is kind of a religion.

For fuck's sake, feminism is a religion in the same way atheism is... Dodgy

http://youtu.be/SgbgxB9O6AM

If somebody points out a fallacy, and you call fallacy fallacy, that doesn't mean you are right. That just means you committed the very fallacy you accused your opponent of.
[+] 1 user Likes spinosauruskin's post
08-09-2014, 03:01 AM
(08-09-2014 12:36 AM)Dee Wrote:  Psst: I think the OP has a problem.

Yeah, a legitimate problem with feminism.

If somebody points out a fallacy, and you call fallacy fallacy, that doesn't mean you are right. That just means you committed the very fallacy you accused your opponent of.
08-09-2014, 03:33 AM
(08-09-2014 03:01 AM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 12:36 AM)Dee Wrote:  Psst: I think the OP has a problem.

Yeah, a legitimate problem with feminism.

Just calling it legitimate doesn't make it so. OP has made zero sense so far. You are welcome to attempt to make more sense... I invite you to explain the OP's line: "Maybe, just maybe, feminists are supporting immigration to drive up rape rates and win support."

Perhaps you could explain how making such an offensive and downright retarded statement is legitimate?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
08-09-2014, 03:59 AM
(08-09-2014 02:52 AM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 12:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  For fuck's sake, feminism is a religion in the same way atheism is... Dodgy

http://youtu.be/SgbgxB9O6AM

Does that video contain evidence and proof for the god of feminism? Feminist rituals? Feminists beliefs on a soul or the afterlife? The Feminist holy-book? No?

That's what I thought... Dodgy

Protip -> [video=youtube]Insert URL Here[/video]

08-09-2014, 10:10 AM
(08-09-2014 03:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  Just calling it legitimate doesn't make it so. OP has made zero sense so far. You are welcome to attempt to make more sense... I invite you to explain the OP's line: "Maybe, just maybe, feminists are supporting immigration to drive up rape rates and win support."

Argument from personal incredulity anybody?

(08-09-2014 03:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  Perhaps you could explain how making such an offensive and downright retarded statement is legitimate?

Just calling it retarded doesn't make it so.

Only ideologues can't understand different opinions.

However, I am unsure whether he actually meant they are doing it intentionally. Maybe a select few are, but I don't really think that very many if any of them actually do. But their behaviour causes a rise in the problems they want to fix. Is this a result of feminism? Maybe, maybe not. However, some values that feminists are likely to promote can be more harmful to women than not. The constant "teach men not to rape" as if unempathetic predators are created by culture rather than trauma or biology, and this special snowflake treatment of women, while men "can deal with it"

08-09-2014, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2014 10:18 AM by spinosauruskin.)
(08-09-2014 03:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Does that video contain evidence and proof for the god of feminism?

Buddhism is no longer a religion

(08-09-2014 03:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Feminist rituals?

Yes it did.

(08-09-2014 03:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Feminists beliefs on a soul or the afterlife?

Well esoteric language referring to unfalsifiable things is quite close.

(08-09-2014 03:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The Feminist holy-book?

Ok, Christianity only became a religion when the holy book was written.

(08-09-2014 03:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  That's what I thought... Dodgy

So you don't deny the very things mentioned in the video... Dodgy

(08-09-2014 03:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Protip -> [video=youtube]Insert URL Here[/video]

Thanks.

08-09-2014, 11:39 AM
(08-09-2014 10:14 AM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 03:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Does that video contain evidence and proof for the god of feminism?

Buddhism is no longer a religion

(08-09-2014 03:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Feminist rituals?

Yes it did.

(08-09-2014 03:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Feminists beliefs on a soul or the afterlife?

Well esoteric language referring to unfalsifiable things is quite close.

(08-09-2014 03:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  The Feminist holy-book?

Ok, Christianity only became a religion when the holy book was written.

(08-09-2014 03:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  That's what I thought... Dodgy

So you don't deny the very things mentioned in the video... Dodgy

(08-09-2014 03:59 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Protip -> [video=youtube]Insert URL Here[/video]

Thanks.

Religion
-the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
-a particular system of faith and worship.
-a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance.

Facepalm

So yes, Feminism is a religion in the exact same way Atheism is, you stupid cunt...

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
08-09-2014, 12:32 PM
(14-08-2014 09:04 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  If feminism really is the answer to rape, then we would expect that the most feminist countries would have the least rape, yet Sweden (arguably the most feminist country in the world), is a world leader in rape (link). How can this be?

No matter how much you hate SJWs, they clearly aren't causing the rape, so what is? The answer is simple: Immigration. Link

So surely feminists must be doing all they can to stop rape. They must be outraged at immigration. No, actually. The only party in Sweden with a sane immigration policy is the Sweden Democrats, who are widely hated by feminists. Link
(By racists they mean the Sweden Democrats (who aren't actually racist).)

But then I realized that the connection between feminism and immigration (and by extension; rape) could very well go much deeper. Rape is a huge talking point for feminists, more rape means more attention and support for feminist ideology. Maybe, just maybe, feminists are supporting immigration to drive up rape rates and win support.
Holy crap, this has to be one of the stupidest things I have read in a very long time. Facepalm Facepalm

By the way, rape is about aggression - male domination over women. If Sweden is highly feminist, it wouldn't be that type of male's favorite country. And, if they decided to fight back, they just might choose rape as their method. Consider That could explain the high prevalence of rape there (at least certainly much better than immigration... Rolleyes )

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.