Feminism, Rape and Immigration

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2014, 02:02 PM
RE: Feminism, Rape and Immigration
(08-09-2014 10:10 AM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 03:33 AM)morondog Wrote:  Just calling it legitimate doesn't make it so. OP has made zero sense so far. You are welcome to attempt to make more sense... I invite you to explain the OP's line: "Maybe, just maybe, feminists are supporting immigration to drive up rape rates and win support."

Argument from personal incredulity anybody?

I see you're going with the "argument from being a retarded cunt" Drinking Beverage

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
08-09-2014, 02:49 PM
(08-09-2014 11:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Religion
-the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.

Patriarchy.

(08-09-2014 11:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  -a particular system of faith and worship.

There are loads of faith-based views in feminism.

(08-09-2014 11:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  -a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance.

I'm not even going to say it...

(08-09-2014 11:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Facepalm

Yeah, very Facepalm.

(08-09-2014 11:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So yes, Feminism is a religion in the exact same way Atheism is, you stupid cunt...

Ooh burn! You resorted to enraged name calling. Not in the exact same way fundies do when they get debunked...

If somebody points out a fallacy, and you call fallacy fallacy, that doesn't mean you are right. That just means you committed the very fallacy you accused your opponent of.
[+] 1 user Likes spinosauruskin's post
08-09-2014, 02:54 PM
(08-09-2014 02:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 10:10 AM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  Argument from personal incredulity anybody?

I see you're going with the "argument from being a retarded cunt" Drinking Beverage

Real mature.

Psst: I think morondog has a problem

If somebody points out a fallacy, and you call fallacy fallacy, that doesn't mean you are right. That just means you committed the very fallacy you accused your opponent of.
08-09-2014, 03:02 PM
(08-09-2014 02:54 PM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 02:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  I see you're going with the "argument from being a retarded cunt" Drinking Beverage

Real mature.

Yeah, in the same way that randomly pulling "argument from" labels out your ass when you can't actually answer something is real mature Wink Stay septic you miserable cretin.

(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
08-09-2014, 03:12 PM
(08-09-2014 03:02 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 02:54 PM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  Real mature.

Yeah, in the same way that randomly pulling "argument from" labels out your ass when you can't actually answer something is real mature Wink Stay septic you miserable cretin.

Let me put it a different way then.
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/personal-incredulity

08-09-2014, 03:19 PM
Your logical fallacy is that that wasn't fucking personal incredulity Rolleyes

Look, it's basic. You are fukken thick. I will explain.

You said "OP has a point" or some shit like that. Oh yeah, it was "OP is legitimately annoyed about feminism".

So I took a sentence *from* the OP and challenged you to come up with *any* explanation for how it was legitimate.

You then accused me of personal incredulity.

Personal incredulity applies when a person says "things must be this way because I can't believe otherwise" - it's fucking *light-years* from being challenged and actually answering the fucking question.

*Therefore* the only reason that you made the accusation was because you're a pathetic trolling little shitstain.

QED.

[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
08-09-2014, 03:24 PM
(08-09-2014 03:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  Your logical fallacy is that that wasn't fucking personal incredulity Rolleyes

Look, it's basic. You are fukken thick. I will explain.

You said "OP has a point" or some shit like that. Oh yeah, it was "OP is legitimately annoyed about feminism".

So I took a sentence *from* the OP and challenged you to come up with *any* explanation for how it was legitimate.

You then accused me of personal incredulity.

Personal incredulity applies when a person says "things must be this way because I can't believe otherwise" - it's fucking *light-years* from being challenged and actually answering the fucking question.

*Therefore* the only reason that you made the accusation was because you're a pathetic trolling little shitstain.

QED.

Don't worry he is a huge fan of the fallacy fallacy whenever he can't come up with a defense of his infantile misogynistic attitude he accuses everyone else of committing fallacies.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
08-09-2014, 03:48 PM
(08-09-2014 03:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  Your logical fallacy is that that wasn't fucking personal incredulity Rolleyes

Well what was this then?

(08-09-2014 03:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  The OP has made no sense so far

Seems like an argument from personal incredulity to me.

(08-09-2014 03:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  Look, it's basic. You are fukken thick. I will explain.

Fucking. If you are going to insult me, please use correct spelling.

(08-09-2014 03:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  You said "OP has a point" or some shit like that. Oh yeah, it was "OP is legitimately annoyed about feminism".

Has a legitimate concern. Concern doesn't necessarily mean any problem exists, but that there is reason to look into such.

(08-09-2014 03:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  So I took a sentence *from* the OP and challenged you to come up with *any* explanation for how it was legitimate.

Yeah it was to do with feminists trying to increase rape.
What I think he meant was that there are apathetic, sociopathic radical feminists who want nothing more than to raise women's issues to the masses. The higher the rape statistics, the higher the support for feminists.
You know, the same way republicans love keeping the poor and uneducated that way, to preserve their theocracy?

(08-09-2014 03:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  You then accused me of personal incredulity.

Legitimately.

(08-09-2014 03:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  Personal incredulity applies when a person says "things must be this way because I can't believe otherwise"

False. It is "I can't get my head around it, therefore it is false and stupid"

(08-09-2014 03:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  - it's fucking *light-years* from being challenged and actually answering the fucking question.

Or I was pointing out that you feminists are so absorbed in your ideology that you can't even understand the opposing position. This mentality is pervasive in cults.
If we are going to play the insult game, you have no self-respect, can't handle opposition without becoming a vitriolic hypocrite. Grow the fuck up.
When I post, I mean what I fucking say. It was you who was behaving like a troll first. My response was tongue-in-cheek.

08-09-2014, 03:57 PM
(08-09-2014 03:24 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Don't worry he is a huge fan of the fallacy fallacy whenever he can't come up with a defense of his infantile misogynistic attitude he accuses everyone else of committing fallacies.

No I refuse fallacious arguments. Give me arguments without fallacies and the other arguments mean nothing.
Infantile misogynitic attitude? Characteristic shaming language used by political zealot groups like the Nazis. That's probably where the term feminazi came from!
If I think that the feminist ideology is sometimes detrimental to society and creates more problems than it solves, I hate women? Don't see the logic there.
Is there a new definiton of misogyny? Because I hate your pathetic vitriol no mater what sex you are, and your sex won't affect my hatred at all. White knights and man haters are equally despicable.
You are the ones being pathetic here. I can take you both while you weakly attack my positions with your tortured, fallacious, ideological drool.

08-09-2014, 04:16 PM
(08-09-2014 03:48 PM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  

Well what was this then?

(08-09-2014 03:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  The OP has made no sense so far

Seems like an argument from personal incredulity to me.

(08-09-2014 03:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  Look, it's basic. You are fukken thick. I will explain.

Fucking. If you are going to insult me, please use correct spelling.

(08-09-2014 03:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  You said "OP has a point" or some shit like that. Oh yeah, it was "OP is legitimately annoyed about feminism".

Has a legitimate concern. Concern doesn't necessarily mean any problem exists, but that there is reason to look into such.

(08-09-2014 03:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  So I took a sentence *from* the OP and challenged you to come up with *any* explanation for how it was legitimate.

Yeah it was to do with feminists trying to increase rape.
What I think he meant was that there are apathetic, sociopathic radical feminists who want nothing more than to raise women's issues to the masses. The higher the rape statistics, the higher the support for feminists.
You know, the same way republicans love keeping the poor and uneducated that way, to preserve their theocracy?

(08-09-2014 03:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  You then accused me of personal incredulity.

Legitimately.

(08-09-2014 03:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  Personal incredulity applies when a person says "things must be this way because I can't believe otherwise"

False. It is "I can't get my head around it, therefore it is false and stupid"

(08-09-2014 03:19 PM)morondog Wrote:  - it's fucking *light-years* from being challenged and actually answering the fucking question.

Or I was pointing out that you feminists are so absorbed in your ideology that you can't even understand the opposing position. This mentality is pervasive in cults.
If we are going to play the insult game, you have no self-respect, can't handle opposition without becoming a vitriolic hypocrite. Grow the fuck up.
When I post, I mean what I fucking say. It was you who was behaving like a troll first. My response was tongue-in-cheek.

(08-09-2014 03:57 PM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 03:24 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Don't worry he is a huge fan of the fallacy fallacy whenever he can't come up with a defense of his infantile misogynistic attitude he accuses everyone else of committing fallacies.

No I refuse fallacious arguments. Give me arguments without fallacies and the other arguments mean nothing.
Infantile misogynitic attitude? Characteristic shaming language used by political zealot groups like the Nazis. That's probably where the term feminazi came from!
If I think that the feminist ideology is sometimes detrimental to society and creates more problems than it solves, I hate women? Don't see the logic there.
Is there a new definiton of misogyny? Because I hate your pathetic vitriol no mater what sex you are, and your sex won't affect my hatred at all. White knights and man haters are equally despicable.
You are the ones being pathetic here. I can take you both while you weakly attack my positions with your tortured, fallacious, ideological drool.

Notice how your request to back up his statements with facts is a fallacy but if anyone says something that goes against his He-man woman haters club then it is an attack. Classic troll. Laughat

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post