Feminism, Rape and Immigration

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-09-2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Feminism, Rape and Immigration
As for the "fallacy fallacy" bullshit you keep spouting, first the definiton of fallacy fallacy:
You presumed that because a claim has been poorly argued, or a fallacy has been made, that the claim itself must be wrong.
I was just saying you have not adequately made your case. Know your fallacies.
However because of that, you have committed two fallacies:
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/tu-quoque
And strawman. I won't link to that, I'm sure you know that one.

Also for the misogynist thing, technically that is
https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem
And that would only even have ground if it weren't a
http://www.toolkitforthinking.com/critic...on-fallacy

NEVER get me started on fallacies. You make too many.

If somebody points out a fallacy, and you call fallacy fallacy, that doesn't mean you are right. That just means you committed the very fallacy you accused your opponent of.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes spinosauruskin's post
08-09-2014, 04:26 PM
(08-09-2014 04:16 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Notice how your request to back up his statements with facts is a fallacy but if anyone says something that goes against his He-man woman haters club then it is an attack. Classic troll. Laughat

Ooh, another strawman. Keep piling on the fallacies.
And an ad hominem. If I had a penny...
I am no troll. Explain what I have to give evidence for and I will try. If it isn't required (definitions, debunking, fallacies) I will explain. Give your own arguments, and I will actually have a fucking conversation rather than your useless ad hominems.

If somebody points out a fallacy, and you call fallacy fallacy, that doesn't mean you are right. That just means you committed the very fallacy you accused your opponent of.
08-09-2014, 04:38 PM
Sometimes outsiders will come by and make concern troll-like statements sincerely. Some are sincere but stupid. Some may be insightful, and justified iconoclasts, merely making valid observations unwelcome to the dominant ideology or culture of the forum.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cassandra_(metaphor)

08-09-2014, 08:56 PM
(08-09-2014 12:11 AM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  
(07-09-2014 10:27 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  I'm sorry, but...

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you SERIOUSLY correlating feminism with immigration, rape, AND pedophilia?

Men can't compliment woman... For fucks sake you couldn't be projecting anymore if you tried.

Acceptable compliment: You are very pretty.

Unacceptable compliment: Nice ass.

Oh my how will men ever convey their intentions now Rolleyes .

How was I projecting? That doesn't make sense.
http://youtu.be/0dVc1mDxMik
"Beautiful" was unacceptable for these feminists apparently.
Am I connecting feminism with paedophilia? No. I said that involuntary celibacy is damaging to the male brain. That's religion causing that one. However, feminism is kind of a religion.

I am not watching your video.

If someone said that calling a woman beautiful is sexist then they are wrong. However, in some contexts, complimenting a woman on her looks is not appropriate, no matter how tactfully phrased.

"Involuntary celibacy" sounds a lot like "I can't get laid". Which is fine either way, your sex life is of no concern to me and has no bearing on your argument. You are not so subtly implying that feminism leads to blue balls which causes men to act out sexually. That assertion is completely ridiculous and offensive.

I would also like to hear the rationally defensible side of the "feminist immigrate rape conspiracy". I find it rather impossible not to judge you for giving any credence to the OP.
[+] 4 users Like Michael_Tadlock's post
08-09-2014, 10:51 PM
Spino, no point in responding to you since you're clearly trolling. Fuck you and good day Drinking Beverage

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
09-09-2014, 12:22 AM
(08-09-2014 02:49 PM)spinosauruskin Wrote:  
(08-09-2014 11:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Religion
-the belief in and worship of a superhuman controlling power, especially a personal God or gods.
Patriarchy.

Patriarchy's are superhuman now? When did that happen? When did Feminists start worshiping them?

Oh right, you fail at reading comprehension.

(08-09-2014 11:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  -a particular system of faith and worship.
There are loads of faith-based views in feminism.

Please name one that is 'faith-based'. It's okay, we'll wait... Drinking Beverage

(08-09-2014 11:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  -a pursuit or interest to which someone ascribes supreme importance.
I'm not even going to say it...

Emphasis there on supreme. The world isn't going to end just because video-games have yet to have a female protagonist that matches something like Charlize Theron in Monster, but that doesn't mean it's not worth consideration.

(08-09-2014 11:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Facepalm
Yeah, very Facepalm.

That because irony is wasted on the thick.

(08-09-2014 11:39 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So yes, Feminism is a religion in the exact same way Atheism is, you stupid cunt...
Ooh burn! You resorted to enraged name calling. Not in the exact same way fundies do when they get debunked...

Oh burn! No examples, you haven't backed up shit, and you still sound like a fucked-in-the-head theist troll when you try to lambaste Feminism as a religion! Hooray fuknuts, you get the gold star for today; because at least you tried.

[Image: tumblr_ms0v46Kqrt1sgxdsio1_500.png]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-09-2014, 09:42 AM
(08-09-2014 08:56 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  I am not watching your video.

Fair enough. It basically just shows some professional victims complaining about how men sometimes look in their direction and compliment their appearance in public, and call that harassment. They then go out with a hidden camera to a ghetto wearing self-confessed "provocative" clothing and walk around for hours so that they can film the odd comments that they get from bikers and stuff.
But "Beautiful" was compared to actual sexual harassment.
Now, this is not indicative of all feminists, but the fact that they do exist is enough to confuse guys.

(08-09-2014 08:56 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  If someone said that calling a woman beautiful is sexist then they are wrong.

And I would also say that it is by no means harassment.

(08-09-2014 08:56 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  However, in some contexts, complimenting a woman on her looks is not appropriate, no matter how tactfully phrased.

Okay, that's fair.

(08-09-2014 08:56 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  "Involuntary celibacy" sounds a lot like "I can't get laid". Which is fine either way, your sex life is of no concern to me and has no bearing on your argument.

Nothing to do with my sex life. I'm not really trying to get laid at the age of 17 in an all-boys school.
It was an idea that I heard from a youtuber called Enigmahood, who doesn't know me.
What are you trying to insinuate here? Being a virgin is shameful or something? Sounds like that is against feminist ideology.

(08-09-2014 08:56 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  You are not so subtly implying that feminism leads to blue balls which causes men to act out sexually. That assertion is completely ridiculous and offensive.

All I was saying is that lack of desired sexual reciprocation may lead to mental dysfunction. Is this the blame of feminists confusing socially awkward guys with how to interact with them? Maybe. It sounds like a factor, is all.
I also think that Asperger's syndrome is a factor. No I am not promoting autism hate, I actually have the condition myself. The extra burden of poor social skills, physical clumsiness and obsessive behaviour, and the way society generally treats autistics could be a catalyst for a very unstable person. Now by no means is this for all, or even probably 99.99% as most of us can handle that stuff. But for those few individuals that can't, it may be a problem. I am of course referring to Elliot Rodger and Adam Lanza. The exception, not the rule.
Can I ask, would you consider it offensive if I also said that republicans want to destroy social mobility and education to keep people in Christianity, although most of them are unlikely to actually be thinking in that way, and actually believe that their methods are helping education and the poor? I know I have already said this, but it is a valid question.

(08-09-2014 08:56 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  I would also like to hear the rationally defensible side of the "feminist immigrate rape conspiracy". I find it rather impossible not to judge you for giving any credence to the OP.

I don't find it impossible not to judge you for that. But that may be because I am more open to dissenting opinions and try to keep my emotions out of this.
Like I said, not a conspiracy, but a self-created wedge issue. There are always leeches in political movements who try to exploit issues for personal political power. Although these people can be exposed, there are also members of the same party or group that have similar or identical methods but actually think their methods are amplifying the problems they claim to be the only solution to.
Also take into account the fact that men who come from actual rape cultures, e.g. India, Saudi Arabia, are going to be more likely to rape.
And the way feminists have watered down the definition of rape to "any vaginal sex" for some, or killing female players in multiplayer video games (I'm not kidding) may also be a factor. Obviously, as I always have to say, not all feminists think that. But some do. That is all that is required.

Now a lot of this is speculation, but purely because it offends you or your ideology, it doesn't mean that it should be ruled out as a possibility. Even a lack of a proposed mechanism isn't a possible cricism, unless my mechanisms are inadequate, and I am open to criticism on that.
And I accept, this could be completely false.
Remember, I am throwing myself into the line of fire with this idea (the aspergers thing is a controversial issue). I'm not doing it because I hate women (Mainly because I don't. Fucking hell, I actually have to say that to some of these idiots!), or even because I hate feminism. I am purely thinking about the conscequences of political movements.
Anyway, if I am looking at a situation and then looking to reduce rapes, how is that offensive?

09-09-2014, 10:29 AM
(09-09-2014 12:22 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Patriarchy's are superhuman now?

Definition of superhuman:
Quote:Having or showing exceptional ability or powers.

Patriarchy is invisible, so it has that. It also causes...
Anita Sarkeesian Wrote:Women are oppressed in all areas of life.
While staying completely invisible.

(09-09-2014 12:22 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  When did that happen? When did Feminists start worshiping them?

So Christans worship satan?

(09-09-2014 12:22 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Oh right, you fail at reading comprehension.

Projection. You do it very well.

(09-09-2014 12:22 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Please name one that is 'faith-based'. It's okay, we'll wait... Drinking Beverage

Patriarchy.

(09-09-2014 12:22 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Emphasis there on supreme. The world isn't going to end just because video-games have yet to have a female protagonist that matches something like Charlize Theron in Monster, but that doesn't mean it's not worth consideration.

But that's apparently more important than gruesome massacres of men, enough to be considered genocide in some cases. And the violence! Video games make you want to kill people everyone!

(09-09-2014 12:22 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  That because irony is wasted on the thick.

I have more class than you? I won't call you stupid. Remember, one can be intelligent without being fully rational. I think you are probably quite intelligent. You're articulate, and a lot of your comebacks are pretty funny. However, turn down the vitriol! Again, constantly attacking my intelligence is nothing more than a red herring. Don't let your emotions get in the way. They cloud your judgment.
However, this is probably just going to be ignored and you are just going to cry "troll" again, because you really have no valid response. Feel free to prove me wrong. (This is not a shifting of BoP as it is a prediction)

(09-09-2014 12:22 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Oh burn! No examples, you haven't backed up shit,

Back up what? This has digressed so much. I really want to get back to the original discussion. The "feminism is a religion" thing is merely a tongue-in-cheek comparison. Maybe it doesn't actually fit all the requirements of a religion, but it sure has a lot.

(09-09-2014 12:22 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  and you still sound like a fucked-in-the-head theist troll when you try to lambaste Feminism as a religion! Hooray fuknuts, you get the gold star for today; because at least you tried.

I sound fucked in the head? Again, it wasn't hyper-serious, and may technically not be a real religion. But your response is closer to a sarcastic armchair theologian rather than a sceptical atheist.

And this practically puts your behaviour in a nutshell. Take it away 6oodfella!

09-09-2014, 01:32 PM
Actually, in response to spino's post I actually am an aspie too. So seriously fuck off with your personal attacks EK.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
09-09-2014, 01:41 PM
(09-09-2014 01:32 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Actually, in response to spino's post I actually am an aspie too. So seriously fuck off with your personal attacks EK.

... And I'm a fucking gorilla. So what? We gonna give you guys a pass to be dickheads 'cos you're so fragile?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.