RE: Feminism, Rape and Immigration
[Image: lolwut.jpg]

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
14-08-2014, 10:28 PM
Also, if I wake up in the morning and this doesn't seem as logical as it does now that I might just be overtired.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
14-08-2014, 10:34 PM
(14-08-2014 10:28 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Also, if I wake up in the morning and this doesn't seem as logical as it does now that I might just be overtired.

ITT:

Backpedaling 101.

... this is my signature!
[+] 8 users Like cjlr's post
14-08-2014, 10:54 PM
I realize you think feminism is a bunch of bullshit and women have equal rights thanks to the "law", but Mary mother of god you have no fucking brain.

Do you have no concept of how to put yourself in another person's shoes?

Your post makes it sound like you are suggesting women WANT to be raped, and for politics no less. Your views and people who share them are contributing to the problem. I didn't want it to happen, it wasn't my fault, and I sure as hell didn't ask for it to happen, either time.

Countries that stone rape victims weren't topping that list because it's not reported as a fucking crime you asshat. I'm an American where we have "equal rights", and I was too afraid and ashamed to report the crimes because of the public defamation I would have suffered. 75% of the US identifies as Christian - a religion that devalues women. That DOES have influence on how society treats women.

Where are your reading comprehension skills you should have learned by sixth grade?

Furthermore, what the fuck does immigration have to do with it? If I lived somewhere like Guatemala or Sudan id be trying like hell to get out of there, too. My offenders were white American males, just as I am a white American female. Most women KNOW their offender.

Why is there not an emoticon where I can post the middle finger?

[Image: Well+fuck+you+too.+Might+be+a+retoast+no...528065.jpg]

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 15 users Like Nurse's post
14-08-2014, 11:41 PM
(14-08-2014 09:04 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  But then I realized that the connection between feminism and immigration (and by extension; rape) could very well go much deeper. Rape is a huge talking point for feminists, more rape means more attention and support for feminist ideology. Maybe, just maybe, feminists are supporting immigration to drive up rape rates and win support.

Facepalm There are no words... You *have* to be trolling.

Little shit Drinking Beverage

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
14-08-2014, 11:57 PM
Wow. Asshole doesn't even begin to describe Res Publica.

Then again, I don't want to give assholes such a pathetic association, either. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
15-08-2014, 12:46 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2014 03:56 AM by ClydeLee.)
Re: RE: Feminism, Rape and Immigration
(14-08-2014 10:04 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  I would like to have a discussion but it seems none of you have been able to disprove any of what I have said.

It's because you continually show immaturity to topics and others points of view.

That statement, "disprove any if what I have said" demonstrates a poor understanding of or lack of desire for intellectual discussion.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 2 users Like ClydeLee's post
15-08-2014, 03:05 AM
(14-08-2014 10:04 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  I would like to have a discussion but it seems none of you have been able to disprove any of what I have said.

No, none of us take you seriously.
[+] 5 users Like Mathilda's post
15-08-2014, 03:50 AM
It seems like you just want to blame immigration for all the world's problems.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
15-08-2014, 03:56 AM
(14-08-2014 10:34 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 10:28 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Also, if I wake up in the morning and this doesn't seem as logical as it does now that I might just be overtired.

ITT:

Backpedaling 101.

Backpedaling indeed, but considering his previous statements I doubt it is a fuck up caused by overtiredness:

(29-07-2014 06:44 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Laugh out load
Sweden? Sweden is a immigrant shithole where Moslem immigrants rape women while feminists cheer them on. Shame too, because it used to be such a nice place.
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid614107
[+] 4 users Like Gaest's post