Feminism, Rape and Immigration

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2014, 06:47 AM
RE: Feminism, Rape and Immigration
(14-08-2014 10:54 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I realize you think feminism is a bunch of bullshit and women have equal rights thanks to the "law", but Mary mother of god you have no fucking brain.

Do you have no concept of how to put yourself in another person's shoes?

Your post makes it sound like you are suggesting women WANT to be raped, and for politics no less. Your views and people who share them are contributing to the problem. I didn't want it to happen, it wasn't my fault, and I sure as hell didn't ask for it to happen, either time.

Countries that stone rape victims weren't topping that list because it's not reported as a fucking crime you asshat. I'm an American where we have "equal rights", and I was too afraid and ashamed to report the crimes because of the public defamation I would have suffered. 75% of the US identifies as Christian - a religion that devalues women. That DOES have influence on how society treats women.

Where are your reading comprehension skills you should have learned by sixth grade?

Furthermore, what the fuck does immigration have to do with it? If I lived somewhere like Guatemala or Sudan id be trying like hell to get out of there, too. My offenders were white American males, just as I am a white American female. Most women KNOW their offender.

Why is there not an emoticon where I can post the middle finger?

[Image: Well+fuck+you+too.+Might+be+a+retoast+no...528065.jpg]

Women don't want to be raped, obviously. I would never suggest that ever. But the feminist elite want lower and middle class women to be raped so that they can sell them the answer. Why else would they so viciously attack anyone who dares to criticize immigration? It is the same kind of thing the nazis did with the burning of the Reichstag.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Res Publica's post
15-08-2014, 06:54 AM
(15-08-2014 06:47 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Women don't want to be raped, obviously. I would never suggest that ever. But the feminist elite want lower and middle class women to be raped so that they can sell them the answer. Why else would they so viciously attack anyone who dares to criticize immigration? It is the same kind of thing the nazis did with the burning of the Reichstag.

Facepalm
[+] 7 users Like Mathilda's post
15-08-2014, 06:54 AM
Quote:Women don't want to be raped, obviously. I would never suggest that ever.

nek minute

Quote:But the feminist elite want lower and middle class women to be raped so that they can sell them the answer.
15-08-2014, 07:03 AM
(15-08-2014 06:54 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Women don't want to be raped, obviously. I would never suggest that ever.

nek minute

Quote:But the feminist elite want lower and middle class women to be raped so that they can sell them the answer.

I was going to point that out but then it suddenly occurred to me, being upper class elite they are going to wear special uniforms which stops them being raped. It became so clear once Res Publica mentioned how the feminist elite are using Nazi strategies. I suspect that Res Publica imagines that women wearing uniforms that inhibit the sexual lust of dirty immigrants looks something like this:

[Image: Wolfenstein_Elite_Guard_by_temukense.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
15-08-2014, 07:04 AM
(15-08-2014 07:03 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 06:54 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  nek minute

I was going to point that out but then it suddenly occurred to me, being upper class elite they are going to wear special uniforms which stops them being raped. It became so clear once Res Publica mentioned how the feminist elite are using Nazi strategies. I suspect that Res Publica imagines that women wearing uniforms that inhibit the sexual lust of dirty immigrants looks something like this:

[Image: Wolfenstein_Elite_Guard_by_temukense.jpg]

I think we found his research material.

[Image: Ilsa_she_wolf_of_ss_poster_02.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
15-08-2014, 07:15 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2014 07:23 AM by Res Publica.)
Totally not strawmen guys! Feminist elite stick to upper class areas and thus don't experience rape or the many issues normal women are forced to face everyday by immigrants (mostly Moslem immigrants).

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/20...85356.html

Swedish feminists literally donned the ultimate symbol of the oppression of women. They did this to protest a woman who was assaulted and had her hijab pulled off. Of course that was wrong, but does it even matter? Why should I care about a Moslem being assaulted when Europeans are raped and assaulted by Moslems everyday? Feminist are sending an explicit message that to wear a hijab is acceptable. They are themselves complicit in the oppression of women.

If you really care about women's rights then you should support my ideas on ending Moslem immigration.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

15-08-2014, 07:18 AM
(15-08-2014 07:15 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Totally not strawmen guys!

No this is not strawmanning, this is mocking. You did not make a case to strawman you just threw up some useless factoids that do not even show the point you were attempting to make.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 8 users Like Revenant77x's post
15-08-2014, 07:36 AM
Why are you looking for approval from us mate? I'm sure there are plenty of cess-pits of the internet where you can easily find an audience. What's so important about convincing us? We already have our own opinions and are highly unlikely to be impressed by utterances such as "you can't disprove this so I'm right" and associated twaddle.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 6 users Like morondog's post
15-08-2014, 07:40 AM
(15-08-2014 07:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  Why are you looking for approval from us mate? I'm sure there are plenty of cess-pits of the internet where you can easily find an audience. What's so important about convincing us? We already have our own opinions and are highly unlikely to be impressed by utterances such as "you can't disprove this so I'm right" and associated twaddle.

Because I understand that many of you really do care about women's rights and have been conned by feminism. I want to turn you in the right direction so that you can actually do some good and make the your nations a safer place for women.

15-08-2014, 07:47 AM
(15-08-2014 03:05 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 10:04 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  I would like to have a discussion but it seems none of you have been able to disprove any of what I have said.

No, none of us take you seriously.

I dunno, Mathilda, I can't prove the Queen isn't a flesh-eating alien monster in disguise. SO IT MUST BE TRUE WAKE UP SHEEPLES!!!!!

... this is my signature!
[+] 7 users Like cjlr's post