Feminism, Rape and Immigration

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2014, 07:56 AM
RE: Feminism, Rape and Immigration
(15-08-2014 07:47 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 03:05 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  No, none of us take you seriously.

I dunno, Mathilda, I can't prove the Queen isn't a flesh-eating alien monster in disguise. SO IT MUST BE TRUE WAKE UP SHEEPLES!!!!!

I'm not claiming that feminists are supporting immigration to increase rape and thus increase support, I'm merely saying that it is definitely a possibility.

What I am demanding you explain is how some of the feminist countries also have some of the highest rape rates. I'm claiming it to be the result of immigration. You all seem to think that the borders should be opened up, I think that the openings should be boarded up, so if it isn't immigration then please explain why feminist countries have so much rape. If feminism is being sold as the solution to rape then I want to know why it doesn't seem to be working. It is like communism, which is sold as the solution to social inequality, but has only ever led to more social inequality. I want you to show me how feminism can reduce rape, and explain how Sweden can have so much rape when it has so much feminism. If it isn't immigrants than what is it?

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2014, 07:57 AM
Re: RE: Feminism, Rape and Immigration
(15-08-2014 07:40 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 07:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  Why are you looking for approval from us mate? I'm sure there are plenty of cess-pits of the internet where you can easily find an audience. What's so important about convincing us? We already have our own opinions and are highly unlikely to be impressed by utterances such as "you can't disprove this so I'm right" and associated twaddle.

Because I understand that many of you really do care about women's rights and have been conned by feminism. I want to turn you in the right direction so that you can actually do some good and make the your nations a safer place for women.

Your nationalism and protect "our" culture views apply to that statement as much as this feminist view.

Have you deeply considered the reasons why you hold your opinions in high esteem?

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
15-08-2014, 08:00 AM
"Conned" by feminism? I'm wondering what part of the usual understanding of feminism is, in your opinion, the great con.
And WTAF is a "feminist elite" and how does that differ from a "feminist layperson" (for lack of a better term). After you've defined a "feminist elite" please tell us which part of their agenda is unique to them and differs so radically from "feminist laypersons." Then, what methods do these "feminist elite" use to keep themselves on the good side of the regular feminists.... after all, having such an insidious agenda would surely not endear them to many people, so they must use SOME method of sugar-coating it, right? Right?

Have some Kool-Aid. I hear it's tasty.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 7 users Like Charis's post
15-08-2014, 08:00 AM
(15-08-2014 07:15 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Feminist elite stick to upper class areas and thus don't experience rape

"Citation required" as the claim that rape doesn't happen in "upper class areas" is beyond a joke.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
[+] 5 users Like Elder Cunningham's post
15-08-2014, 08:04 AM
(15-08-2014 08:00 AM)Charis Wrote:  "Conned" by feminism? I'm wondering what part of the usual understanding of feminism is, in your opinion, the great con.
And WTAF is a "feminist elite" and how does that differ from a "feminist layperson" (for lack of a better term). After you've defined a "feminist elite" please tell us which part of their agenda is unique to them and differs so radically from "feminist laypersons." Then, what methods do these "feminist elite" use to keep themselves on the good side of the regular feminists.... after all, having such an insidious agenda would surely not endear them to many people, so they must use SOME method of sugar-coating it, right? Right?

Like I said, it is only speculation that feminists are driving up rape rates, but your average feminist wants equality for women, but has been mislead as to how to achieve this by the feminist elite. The feminist elite make the opinions that are followed by the peons.

Like I said though, this is only speculation on my part as to how feminism is really being run. I am speculating as to how feminism seems to lead to more rape.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

15-08-2014, 08:10 AM
(15-08-2014 07:56 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  I'm not claiming that feminists are supporting immigration to increase rape and thus increase support, I'm merely saying that it is definitely a possibility.

Disingenuously claiming you were just JAQing off isn't going to get you out of this one.

(15-08-2014 07:56 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  What I am demanding you explain is how some of the feminist countries also have some of the highest rape rates.

By "some of the feminist countries" you apparently just mean Sweden, which is the only place you cited in your OP. And as Rev pointed out, you didn't actually read the wikipedia article you mindlessly got that factoid from, because it says nothing of the sort. Sweden has one of the most expansive legal definitions of rape and one of the highest reporting rates - because most rape is unreported in most countries. If you had any honesty you'd admit as much; because you're just exercising confirmation bias, you won't.

The Swedes are also, incidentally, one of the happiest, healthiest, and most egalitarian societies on the planet, so there's that.

(15-08-2014 07:56 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  I'm claiming it to be the result of immigration.

And this isn't even remotely a thing contained within the data.

You appear to have just made it up.

(15-08-2014 07:56 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  You all seem to think that the borders should be opened up...

Once again this appears to be a thing you simply made up for your own rhetorical convenience.

We call that a straw man, RP. It's not endearing.

(15-08-2014 07:56 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  ... I think that the openings should be boarded up, so if it isn't immigration then please explain why feminist countries have so much rape.

It isn't "countries"; it's a country, the reasons for which have been more than explained to you.

(15-08-2014 07:56 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  If feminism is being sold as the solution to rape then I want to know why it doesn't seem to be working.

Insane troll logic strikes again!

(15-08-2014 07:56 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  It is like communism, which is sold as the solution to social inequality, but has only ever led to more social inequality.

Actually, most communist countries were less stratified. Not that they were actually communist. But I have a feeling this is another thing you'll just refuse to learn, because you'd rather stick to your own feels.

(15-08-2014 07:56 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  I want you to show me how feminism can reduce rape, and explain how Sweden can have so much rape when it has so much feminism.

It has been explained to you.

Of course, if you were capable of reading you'd already know.

(15-08-2014 07:56 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  If it isn't immigrants than what is it?

I guess it's easier to just blame TEH MOZLUM DARKIES for everything, though.

... this is my signature!
[+] 10 users Like cjlr's post
15-08-2014, 08:10 AM
(14-08-2014 09:04 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  If feminism really is the answer to rape, then we would expect that the most feminist countries would have the least rape, yet Sweden (arguably the most feminist country in the world), is a world leader in rape (link). How can this be?

Full quote:
"In 2012, Sweden had 66 cases of reported rapes per 100,000 population, according to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention (Brå).[200] This was unequivocally the biggest number reported to the UNODC in 2012.[201] However, widely differing legal systems, offence definitions, terminological variations, recording practices and statistical conventions makes any cross-national comparison on rape statistics difficult,[202][203][204][205] which is why the UNODC itself caution against using their figures.[201] It should also be noted that many countries do not report any rape statistics at all to the UNODC,[206] and some report very low numbers, despite studies that indicate otherwise.[207][208]"

Try to read the whole thing instead of stopping at the point that you like.

[Image: fdyq20.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like LostLocke's post
15-08-2014, 08:11 AM
(15-08-2014 08:04 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 08:00 AM)Charis Wrote:  "Conned" by feminism? I'm wondering what part of the usual understanding of feminism is, in your opinion, the great con.

Like I said, it is only speculation that feminists are driving up rape rates, but your average feminist wants equality for women, but has been mislead as to how to achieve this by the feminist elite. The feminist elite make the opinions that are followed by the peons.

Like I said though, this is only speculation on my part as to how feminism is really being run. I am speculating as to how feminism seems to lead to more rape.
I'm glad you acknowledge that this is only speculation.
New question: what information are you using to form your speculations? They're pretty grand, so you must also have some pretty grand information on how "feminist elites'" agendas differ from and oppose "regular feminists'" agendas, and how they're driving up rape rates, and how they even DESIRE to do such a thing. The intention you're accusing these alleged "feminist elites" of having is a pretty insidious one. It's not something to be taken lightly.

A person very dear to me was badly hurt through a misunderstanding and miscommunication. For this, I am sorry, and he knows it. That said, any blaming me for malicious intent is for the birds. I will not wear some scarlet letter, I will not be anybody's whipping girl, and I will not lurk in silence.
[+] 6 users Like Charis's post
15-08-2014, 08:19 AM
(15-08-2014 08:11 AM)Charis Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 08:04 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  Like I said, it is only speculation that feminists are driving up rape rates, but your average feminist wants equality for women, but has been mislead as to how to achieve this by the feminist elite. The feminist elite make the opinions that are followed by the peons.

I'm glad you acknowledge that this is only speculation.
New question: what information are you using to form your speculations? They're pretty grand, so you must also have some pretty grand information on how "feminist elites'" agendas differ from and oppose "regular feminists'" agendas, and how they're driving up rape rates, and how they even DESIRE to do such a thing. The intention you're accusing these alleged "feminist elites" of having is a pretty insidious one. It's not something to be taken lightly.

Well I suspect that the ultimate goal is social control. In Sweden the F! party leader has even called for a tax on men. Link
I believe it is all about social control, ban all opposition and create a totalitarian regime. Feminists have already slowly began to ban free speech, in Sweden it is illegal to criticise immigration, meaning you cannot call leftists out on supporting something that leads to rape. Link

15-08-2014, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2014 08:33 AM by Gaest.)
(15-08-2014 07:56 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  What I am demanding you explain is how some of the feminist countries also have some of the highest rape rates.

Sigh...

Revenant77x already brought some of it up before... You just chose to ignore it. And to be fair, your picking and choosing of evidence (when we actually get some), and inability or unwillingness to address fundamental methodological problems with the information you are using, means that it can be hard for people to take your claims and speculations seriously.

Right now your ideas just appear sloppy and motivated by politics and preconceived notions, rather than balanced, well thought out and rooted in reality... You might wanna work on that.

"There have been several international comparisons made, placing Sweden at the top end of the number of reported rapes. However, it should be noted that police procedures and legal definitions vary widely across countries, which makes it difficult to compare rape statistics.[7][8][9][10] For example, Sweden reformed its sex crime legislation and made the legal definition of rape much wider in 2005,[2][3][7][11] which largely explains a significant increase in the number of reported rapes in the ten-year period of 2004-2013.[12][13] The Swedish police also record each instance of sexual violence in every case separately, leading to an inflated number of cases compared to other countries.[7][10][14] Additionally, the Swedish police have improved the handling of rape cases, in an effort to increase the number of crimes reported.[7][13][15][16]

Raised awareness and a shifting attitude of crimes against women in Sweden,[note 1][17] which has been ranked as the number one country in gender equality,[18] may also explain the relatively high rates of reported rape.[7][10][19]

(...)

There are essentially three types of factors that determine the outcome of crime statistics: statistical factors, legal factors, and substantive factors.[10][23][24] The combined effect of these make it safe to contend that the Swedish rape statistics constitute an "over-reporting" relative to the European average, according to a study by Hanns von Hofer, Professor of Criminology at Stockholm University, published by The European Journal on Criminal Policy and Research.[10]
"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden
[+] 2 users Like Gaest's post