Feminism, Rape and Immigration

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2014, 12:29 PM
RE: Feminism, Rape and Immigration
(15-08-2014 09:17 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 09:09 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Uh, guys?

GUYS?

I'm up there too...

We figured you were close enough to the border you could just illegally slip across.

I'm actually close enough to the border, that if shit gets bad enough here in the US, I'm going north...

So please, don't turn America's hat into a nuclear crater.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2014, 12:39 PM
(15-08-2014 12:29 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 09:17 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  We figured you were close enough to the border you could just illegally slip across.

I'm actually close enough to the border, that if shit gets bad enough here in the US, I'm going north...

So please, don't turn America's hat into a nuclear crater.

Feel free to join me here if necessary; there are lots of mineshafts to hide in, plus, the nearest military base is downwind, so we'll be safe from fallout.

Whereabouts do you live? I don't remember it being a border state...

... this is my signature!
15-08-2014, 12:45 PM
(15-08-2014 09:17 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 09:09 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Uh, guys?

GUYS?

I'm up there too...

We figured you were close enough to the border you could just illegally slip across.

Have I ever told you young whipper-snappers about how back in the old times, we didn't need no stinking passeyports to cross that there border? Why, you just a-walked across. I remember this one time, when I went to take the ferry from Wolfe Island to Cape Vincent. The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt, which was the style at the time. It cost two nickels to ride the ferry, and in those days, nickels had pictures of bees on them...

But seriously, where I live now is actually the farthest from the border I've been.

... this is my signature!
[+] 1 user Likes cjlr's post
15-08-2014, 12:59 PM
I vote no to nuking Canada. I vote yes to more spankings for Res Publica - administered by a weeping Luminon being held at gunpoint by an IRS employee.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 7 users Like morondog's post
15-08-2014, 01:07 PM
Bro why do you hate feminism so much? There is nothing wrong with women saying I want equal rights.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
15-08-2014, 01:22 PM
(15-08-2014 01:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Bro why do you hate feminism so much? There is nothing wrong with women saying I want equal rights.

He's using it as bait IMO. Just trollin' away... I think what he was hoping is that there'd be a bunch of either woman-haters or anti-immigration zealots who'd all climb on the Rube Goldberg little bandwagon he's put together and go full speed ahead to forum war...

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
15-08-2014, 01:29 PM
(15-08-2014 12:59 PM)morondog Wrote:  I vote no to nuking Canada. I vote yes to more spankings for Res Publica - administered by a weeping Luminon being held at gunpoint by an IRS employee.

Oh, I would pay to see that.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
15-08-2014, 03:21 PM
Crickets Move along, nothing to see on the internet. Just conspiracy and trolling. Watch your evening news to get informed. Popcorn
15-08-2014, 03:59 PM
(15-08-2014 08:30 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 08:28 AM)Gaest Wrote:  Sigh...

Revenant77x already brought some of it up before... You just chose to ignore it. And to be fair, your picking and choosing of evidence (when we actually get some), and inability or unwillingness to address fundamental methodological problems with the information you are using, means that it can be hard for people to take your claims and speculations seriously.

Right now your ideas just appear sloppy and motivated by politics and preconceived notions, rather than balanced, well thought out and rooted in reality... You might wanna work on that.

"There have been several international comparisons made, placing Sweden at the top end of the number of reported rapes. However, it should be noted that police procedures and legal definitions vary widely across countries, which makes it difficult to compare rape statistics.[7][8][9][10] For example, Sweden reformed its sex crime legislation and made the legal definition of rape much wider in 2005,[2][3][7][11] which largely explains a significant increase in the number of reported rapes in the ten-year period of 2004-2013.[12][13] The Swedish police also record each instance of sexual violence in every case separately, leading to an inflated number of cases compared to other countries.[7][10][14] Additionally, the Swedish police have improved the handling of rape cases, in an effort to increase the number of crimes reported.[7][13][15][16]

Raised awareness and a shifting attitude of crimes against women in Sweden,[note 1][17] which has been ranked as the number one country in gender equality,[18] may also explain the relatively high rates of reported rape.[7][10][19]

(...)

There are essentially three types of factors that determine the outcome of crime statistics: statistical factors, legal factors, and substantive factors.[10][23][24] The combined effect of these make it safe to contend that the Swedish rape statistics constitute an "over-reporting" relative to the European average, according to a study by Hanns von Hofer, Professor of Criminology at Stockholm University, published by The European Journal on Criminal Policy and Research.[10]
"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_in_Sweden

Still not looking good, feminism is being sold as the solution to rape. I'd like to see it work. When the most feminist country has the most rapes you know something is wrong.

It was JUST explained in the comment you quoted that it has a high number of REPORTED rapes... Doesn't mean there are more of them happening. People are likely less ashamed to report them. What part of that aren't you understanding?
[+] 1 user Likes WeAreTheCosmos's post
15-08-2014, 04:07 PM
(15-08-2014 09:09 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 08:49 AM)KidCharlemagne1962 Wrote:  I cannot in good concience nuke LJ and Stark. Are you good with limited strikes? Drinking Beverage

Uh, guys?

(15-08-2014 08:53 AM)kim Wrote:  Mmm... LJ & Stark; good point.

I'm totally cool with drones... they do seem to keep things tidy. Drinking Beverage

GUYS?

I'm up there too...

Don't you mean "up here"?

Consider

... YOU ARENT CANADIAN AT ALL!
[+] 2 users Like WeAreTheCosmos's post