Feminism, Rape and Immigration

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-08-2014, 08:45 PM
RE: Feminism, Rape and Immigration
(15-08-2014 01:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Bro why do you hate feminism so much? There is nothing wrong with women saying I want equal rights.

Women have equal rights. As for rape and violence against women I don't see how feminism is going to solve this. There are many great ideas about this, but feminists don't seem to be coming up with them.

And if all the tumblr SJWs built a battered women's shelter or something I might just have some sympathy for them. But that would be effort, much easier to just whine about how everything offends and oppresses you.

Anita Sarkeesian got over $100,000 from her kickstarter. With that kind of money she could have opened a battered women's shelter and made her stupid videos. But no, who am I to tell women what they need, I'm sure whining about video games will make the world a much better place for women.

And all these far-left groups beating the drums for feminism; many of them aren't even safe for women. When push comes to shove leftists will gladly push rape under the carpet if it means protecting their "comrades". To their credit, at least some of the members of that party left, but it still stands that if rape culture does exist, it emanates out of leftist groups.

Link

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2014, 09:12 PM
(15-08-2014 08:45 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 01:07 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Bro why do you hate feminism so much? There is nothing wrong with women saying I want equal rights.

Women have equal rights. As for rape and violence against women I don't see how feminism is going to solve this. There are many great ideas about this, but feminists don't seem to be coming up with them.

And if all the tumblr SJWs built a battered women's shelter or something I might just have some sympathy for them. But that would be effort, much easier to just whine about how everything offends and oppresses you.

Anita Sarkeesian got over $100,000 from her kickstarter. With that kind of money she could have opened a battered women's shelter and made her stupid videos. But no, who am I to tell women what they need, I'm sure whining about video games will make the world a much better place for women.

And all these far-left groups beating the drums for feminism; many of them aren't even safe for women. When push comes to shove leftists will gladly push rape under the carpet if it means protecting their "comrades". To their credit, at least some of the members of that party left, but it still stands that if rape culture does exist, it emanates out of leftist groups.

Link

http://www.feminist.org/911/crisis.html
http://www.womenagainstabuse.org/index.p...aa-history
http://www.ncadv.org/aboutus.php
http://www.feministtherapy.org/domestic-...ion-links/
http://westislandwomensshelter.org/about...ervention/

Not for you, in the chance that someone might need this. You can take your opinions, and go fuck yourself.
[+] 5 users Like Michael_Tadlock's post
15-08-2014, 09:53 PM
(15-08-2014 09:12 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 08:45 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Women have equal rights. As for rape and violence against women I don't see how feminism is going to solve this. There are many great ideas about this, but feminists don't seem to be coming up with them.

Link

http://www.feminist.org/911/crisis.html
http://www.womenagainstabuse.org/index.p...aa-history
http://www.ncadv.org/aboutus.php
http://www.feministtherapy.org/domestic-...ion-links/
http://westislandwomensshelter.org/about...ervention/

Not for you, in the chance that someone might need this. You can take your opinions, and go fuck yourself.

Have I worn down your patience? I guess I better not take off my kiddy-gloves again. I wouldn't want to melt this special snowflake.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

15-08-2014, 10:25 PM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2014 10:30 PM by EvolutionKills.)
(15-08-2014 08:45 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Anita Sarkeesian got over $100,000 from her kickstarter. With that kind of money she could have opened a battered women's shelter and made her stupid videos. But no, who am I to tell women what they need, I'm sure whining about video games will make the world a much better place for women.

You dumbass...

Complaining about Anita's successful Kickstarter under the premise that it's not what you would have done with the money (nobody cares, you didn't have to back it anyways); is like arguing that the guy who got over 55K to make potato salad would have been better served spending that money making filet mignon instead. Facepalm

Welcome to the internet, where Tucker Max offered to give half a million dollars to Planned Parenthood if they would only name a clinic after him.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
15-08-2014, 10:33 PM
(15-08-2014 10:25 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 08:45 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Anita Sarkeesian got over $100,000 from her kickstarter. With that kind of money she could have opened a battered women's shelter and made her stupid videos. But no, who am I to tell women what they need, I'm sure whining about video games will make the world a much better place for women.

You stupid cunt...

Complaining about Anita's successful Kickstarter under the premise that it's not what you would have done with the money (nobody cares, you didn't have to back it anyways); is like arguing that the guy who got over 55K to make potato salad would have been better served spending that money making filet mignon instead. Facepalm

Welcome to the internet, where Tucker Max offered to give half a million dollars to Planned Parenthood if they would only name a clinic after him.

She claims that she is looking out for women. I'm sure rape victims and victims of domestic violence will really rejoice that someone has taken the time to whine about video games. All those women in Saudi Arabia who are legally consider chattel will thank Allah that at last someone has whined about video games.

Of course, I don't expect your SJW brain to be able to understand this.

15-08-2014, 10:39 PM
Keep beating that drum Dodgy Asshat.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-08-2014, 04:04 AM
(15-08-2014 10:33 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 10:25 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  You stupid cunt...

She claims that she is looking out for women. I'm sure rape victims and victims of domestic violence will really rejoice that someone has taken the time to whine about video games. All those women in Saudi Arabia who are legally consider chattel will thank Allah that at last someone has whined about video games.

So? Then you can critique her personally, take her on point by point. But you seem unable to paint in anything but broad brush strokes. If the debate on Gaza taught us anything, it's lack you lack the ability to deal in nuance.

So the situation in Saudi Arabia for women is terribly repressive. How does that at all negate or counter Annita's critique of western videogame culture? It's a non sequiter, your logic simply doesn't follow. Just because woman are being repressed in the middle east doesn't mean the objectification of women in western gamer culture is not a conversation worth having.

Just remember folks, anyone that disagrees with Res Publica is nothing more than a bleeding heart liberal, and that makes them wrong because reasons... Facepalm

[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
16-08-2014, 04:53 AM
(16-08-2014 04:04 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Just remember folks, anyone that disagrees with Res Publica is nothing more than a bleeding heart liberal, and that makes them wrong because reasons... Facepalm

There is still hope... he's here to show us the right path Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
16-08-2014, 08:51 AM
(16-08-2014 04:04 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 10:33 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  She claims that she is looking out for women. I'm sure rape victims and victims of domestic violence will really rejoice that someone has taken the time to whine about video games. All those women in Saudi Arabia who are legally consider chattel will thank Allah that at last someone has whined about video games.

So? Then you can critique her personally, take her on point by point. But you seem unable to paint in anything but broad brush strokes. If the debate on Gaza taught us anything, it's lack you lack the ability to deal in nuance.

So the situation in Saudi Arabia for women is terribly repressive. How does that at all negate or counter Annita's critique of western videogame culture? It's a non sequiter, your logic simply doesn't follow. Just because woman are being repressed in the middle east doesn't mean the objectification of women in western gamer culture is not a conversation worth having.

Just remember folks, anyone that disagrees with Res Publica is nothing more than a bleeding heart liberal, and that makes them wrong because reasons... Facepalm

Because sexual objectification is bullshit. The prime directive in just about any successful species is to reproduce. Humans reproduce sexually. People looks at each other in a sexual way isn't even a negative thing. It means that prudery is less of an issue and people are more sexually free. Like I said, if you think there is an inbalance in sexy portayals of women and men then why not put more shirtless men in video games? I could support that. Why must we remove the sexy women?

16-08-2014, 09:27 AM
(16-08-2014 08:51 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  
(16-08-2014 04:04 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So? Then you can critique her personally, take her on point by point. But you seem unable to paint in anything but broad brush strokes. If the debate on Gaza taught us anything, it's lack you lack the ability to deal in nuance.

Because sexual objectification is bullshit. The prime directive in just about any successful species is to reproduce. Humans reproduce sexually. People looks at each other in a sexual way isn't even a negative thing. It means that prudery is less of an issue and people are more sexually free. Like I said, if you think there is an inbalance in sexy portayals of women and men then why not put more shirtless men in video games? I could support that. Why must we remove the sexy women?

Make up your mind and quit talking out of both sides of your mouth; if it's all 'bullshit', then how come you still recognise the imbalance?

The sexual objectification of woman isn't even a question, it's a simple fact. The question now remains; is this a bad thing? And if so, how do we go about correcting it? That is the conversation worth having.

Ask yourself a simple question; how many female protagonists can you think of that do not have 'attractive' as one of their defining virtues? Now the flipside of this; how common is it to have male protagonists that are not traditionally attractive, or even outright ugly?

Shrek, the Hunchback of Notre Dame, the Beast, the Phantom of the Opera, the Hulk, the Thing, Homer Simpson, Peter Griffin...

[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post