Feminism's doublespeak with perpetual victimhood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2015, 06:01 AM
RE: Feminism's doublespeak with perpetual victimhood
(26-03-2015 05:50 AM)Firefly3000 Wrote:  I do have feelings you know. You might want to think about that before hurling abuse like that.

Oh the irony! It burns!!!!!

I see that you're very good at vindicating the idea that you are a troll. Why is it wrong for me to point out that I am not treated fairly? And why, when I point this out, do you call me a butch lesbian? Is name calling the only recourse you have? Of course, since you can't actually address the points I made, or that anyone has made. Hell, then you might have to admit that your position is flawed, and we wouldn't want that.

Poor little misogynistic troll. Maybe you could get a girl if you weren't quite so fucking dense.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like natachan's post
26-03-2015, 06:08 AM
[Image: Haters-Gonna-Hate-my-little-pony-friends...40-240.gif]
(26-03-2015 05:58 AM)Firefly3000 Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 05:54 AM)Nurse Wrote:  [Image: 715656539_1633024.gif]

[Image: feminists.jpg]

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
26-03-2015, 06:09 AM
(26-03-2015 06:01 AM)natachan Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 05:50 AM)Firefly3000 Wrote:  I do have feelings you know. You might want to think about that before hurling abuse like that.

Oh the irony! It burns!!!!!

I see that you're very good at vindicating the idea that you are a troll. Why is it wrong for me to point out that I am not treated fairly? And why, when I point this out, do you call me a butch lesbian? Is name calling the only recourse you have? Of course, since you can't actually address the points I made, or that anyone has made. Hell, then you might have to admit that your position is flawed, and we wouldn't want that.

Poor little misogynistic troll. Maybe you could get a girl if you weren't quite so fucking dense.

[Image: susan-peters-beaten-5.png]
26-03-2015, 06:11 AM
(26-03-2015 06:09 AM)Firefly3000 Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 06:01 AM)natachan Wrote:  Oh the irony! It burns!!!!!

[Image: susan-peters-beaten-5.png]

Forbes, is that you?

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
26-03-2015, 06:17 AM
Ok so this is two posts now with pics of physical violence in response to female posters. Again, use your words- what are you implying?

And don't think your passive aggressive likes have gone unnoticed.

[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
26-03-2015, 06:21 AM
And for the second time I've used the report button. Lovely.

That crossed a line. Don't make light of violence or abuse towards women and don't EVER imply that it's funny or acceptable.
[+] 4 users Like natachan's post
26-03-2015, 06:32 AM
(26-03-2015 06:21 AM)natachan Wrote:  And for the second time I've used the report button. Lovely.

That crossed a line. Don't make light of violence or abuse towards women and don't EVER imply that it's funny or acceptable.

[Image: obama-laughing-at-the-joke-680x365.jpg]
26-03-2015, 06:33 AM
I think he's trying to get himself banned so he can run back to his prick frat and whine about " the FEMinist atheist manginas at TTA banned me for truth saying, WAAAAAAAAAAAH!SadcryfaceSadcryfaceWeepingSadcryfaceSadcryface".

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
[+] 2 users Like NoSkyDaddy's post
26-03-2015, 06:39 AM
(25-03-2015 10:13 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yabut now he's liking all the posts that are negative toward him, so your test fails of course.

I'm guessing that'd be his excuse anyway Angel

What the forum needs is a way to reject "likes", or maybe just not allow anybody with a negative rep to "like" anything.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
26-03-2015, 06:43 AM
(26-03-2015 06:39 AM)unfogged Wrote:  
(25-03-2015 10:13 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yabut now he's liking all the posts that are negative toward him, so your test fails of course.

I'm guessing that'd be his excuse anyway Angel

What the forum needs is a way to reject "likes", or maybe just not allow anybody with a negative rep to "like" anything.

No what this prick needs is a banhammer.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post