Feminism's doublespeak with perpetual victimhood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-03-2015, 07:16 AM
RE: Feminism's doublespeak with perpetual victimhood
So I'm not the only one he was PMing with this shit, huh?

Thank you mods. This was distressing.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-03-2015, 07:19 AM
(26-03-2015 07:13 AM)unfogged Wrote:  I look at OT "morality" and usually think we've come a long way since then but apparently there are still some stragglers.

He's purely a troll. Probably one that we've seen before - Wolfbitn or Forbes or both. Just wanted to cause shit, thick as fuck and proud of it Dodgy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
26-03-2015, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2015 01:52 PM by Nurse.)
(26-03-2015 07:14 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Well he made it really easy for me. First I suspended his posting privileges and was going to let Moms deal with it, then he started spamming people via PM and utilizing a sock to get around the suspension.

Heart Thanks Tarty Smile

Natachan - he was spamming me, too. Best course is not to respond via PM, immediately place the dumbass on ignore, but don't delete the messages in case you need a paper trail.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
26-03-2015, 07:30 AM
(26-03-2015 07:28 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(26-03-2015 07:14 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Well he made it really easy for me. First I suspended his posting privileges and was going to let Moms deal with it, then he started spamming people via PM and utilizing a sock to get around the suspension.

Heart Thanks Tarty Smile

Natachan - he was spamming me, too. Best course is not to respond via PM, immediately place the dumbass on ignore, but don't delete the messages in case you need a paper trail. I intentionally provoked the bastard, though, so I'm not too surprised. Not too hard to get a dumbfuck's panties in a wad.

Yeah, thanks Tarty. What a douche that guy was.

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
26-03-2015, 09:30 AM
Wait a minute, he's gone?

Someone still owes me $900.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 6 users Like BnW's post
26-03-2015, 01:37 PM (This post was last modified: 26-03-2015 01:44 PM by Clockwork.)
(25-03-2015 11:51 AM)Firefly3000 Wrote:  [Image: Irish_2f7d57_1190553.jpg]

Fuck you, you insignificant misogynistic piece of elephant shit.

I say that as someone raised mostly by a mother, who in turn was raised by her mother. Also as someone whose great-grandfather came from Ireland.

So again, fuck you and lick the back of them, you aul git.
[+] 2 users Like Clockwork's post
28-03-2015, 03:17 PM
Normally I'd the first to jump on board for some feminist-bashing, but you opening post and almost every other post you have been looks like it could have been the opening to a doctoral thesis judging from the length, so I actually going to pass on this thread.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
28-03-2015, 03:20 PM
(28-03-2015 03:17 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Normally I'd the first to jump on board for some feminist-bashing, but you opening post and almost every other post you have been looks like it could have been the opening to a doctoral thesis judging from the length, so I actually going to pass on this thread.

Oh, but the title - like a moth to a flame or more like a fly to shit. No surprise there.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
28-03-2015, 03:34 PM
(28-03-2015 03:17 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Normally I'd the first to jump on board for some feminist-bashing, but you opening post and almost every other post you have been looks like it could have been the opening to a doctoral thesis judging from the length, so I actually going to pass on this thread.

And what part of wanting women and men to be treated equally do you have a problem with?
28-03-2015, 03:42 PM
(28-03-2015 03:34 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  

And what part of wanting women and men to be treated equally do you have a problem with?

None, my problem is with third-wave "everything is sexist" bullshit. Go pick a real issue, not how you don't like the uncovered midriff on the boxart of Divinity: Original Sin.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!