Feminism's doublespeak with perpetual victimhood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2015, 08:40 PM
RE: Feminism's doublespeak with perpetual victimhood
(23-03-2015 08:21 PM)BnW Wrote:  That's who I'd blame.

In fairness, a lot of family law is really out of date and husbands, and really fathers, often get completely screwed. It's changing, but the system certainly favors women. That's not feminism, though. If anything, it's the complete opposite of feminism. What it actually is is parochialism (is that a word? Let's just go with it) and was born from a time when women were believed to be unable to take care of themselves but were the only sex capable of child rearing. So, pretty much the total opposite of feminism.

You're right and it is slowly changing. Odd most of our friends are divorced and we've seen and heard it all.

But....

Financially speaking however statistics did show that men fair far better after divorce than women do -- anecdotely we've seen it many times.

Emotionally it's the exact opposite. Women handle it better than men, and get more emotional support.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
23-03-2015, 08:43 PM
(23-03-2015 08:37 PM)UntruthExposed Wrote:  
(23-03-2015 08:34 PM)BnW Wrote:  It wasn't a gesture. I get $450 an hour with a two hour minimum. To whom am I sending my bill?

Your hubris will be your undoing. I hope I'm there to witness your fall.

You charge 450 to witness your arrogance? I pity your foolish customers. End it now before you have to face the truth.

I plan to sell tickets to my fall so you can be sure to see it. Tickets are $450 each. And, they are only being sold in pairs.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 11 users Like BnW's post
23-03-2015, 08:46 PM
(23-03-2015 08:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(23-03-2015 08:21 PM)BnW Wrote:  That's who I'd blame.

In fairness, a lot of family law is really out of date and husbands, and really fathers, often get completely screwed. It's changing, but the system certainly favors women. That's not feminism, though. If anything, it's the complete opposite of feminism. What it actually is is parochialism (is that a word? Let's just go with it) and was born from a time when women were believed to be unable to take care of themselves but were the only sex capable of child rearing. So, pretty much the total opposite of feminism.

You're right and it is slowly changing. Odd most of our friends are divorced and we've seen and heard it all.

But....

Financially speaking however statistics did show that men fair far better after divorce than women do -- anecdotely we've seen it many times.

Emotionally it's the exact opposite. Women handle it better than men, and get more emotional support.

Men historically do better because women historically didn't work, and earned less money when they did. All that is changing, fortunately.

23-03-2015, 08:48 PM
(23-03-2015 08:43 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(23-03-2015 08:37 PM)UntruthExposed Wrote:  Your hubris will be your undoing. I hope I'm there to witness your fall.

You charge 450 to witness your arrogance? I pity your foolish customers. End it now before you have to face the truth.

I plan to sell tickets to my fall so you can be sure to see it. Tickets are $450 each. And, they are only being sold in pairs.

I pass.
23-03-2015, 08:55 PM
Aren't atheists the most intelligent of all? Haven't atheists released themselves from illusions and enchantments? Atheists know that attachments are bad, right?

Feminism is the belief that men are responsible for everything bad in the world. Destroy the patriarchy, right? Men have been riding on the backs of women for centuries, right? Look about you - all that you see was built by women right?

Atheists are a bunch of nut scratchers. I'm really tired of you supposedly "superior people" letting me down! You're nothing but a bunch of flaccid donkey penises.

MGHOW for Life! Beeotches!
23-03-2015, 08:57 PM
Your loss. Should be a great show.

Oh, for the record, my clients don't get to witness my arrogance. They fork over the cash and the magic all happens out of view. But, and I can't stress this enough, there are no witnesses.

23-03-2015, 09:05 PM
(23-03-2015 08:37 PM)UntruthExposed Wrote:  Read my post again. You'll find that my words were repeated, only in a form more suitable to your bias.
I read your post well enough the first time, and I didn't completely disagree with everything you wrote. I just think your anger level warrants some professional help to calm you down a bit....

(23-03-2015 08:37 PM)UntruthExposed Wrote:  
(23-03-2015 08:34 PM)BnW Wrote:  It wasn't a gesture. I get $450 an hour with a two hour minimum. To whom am I sending my bill?

Your hubris will be your undoing. I hope I'm there to witness your fall.

You charge 450 to witness your arrogance? I pity your foolish customers. End it now before you have to face the truth. You can borrow my gun.

....'cause you can't even take a joke.
BnW was just saying he has vocational experience on which to base his opinion with a touch of humor.
Calm down!

You can lead a theist to reason, but, you cannot make him think.
[+] 1 user Likes NoSkyDaddy's post
23-03-2015, 09:07 PM
(23-03-2015 08:57 PM)BnW Wrote:  Your loss. Should be a great show.

Oh, for the record, my clients don't get to witness my arrogance. They fork over the cash and the magic all happens out of view. But, and I can't stress this enough, there are no witnesses.

Congrats. 99% of what I do is considered Wizard of Oz like. I could explain it, but then I'd have to expend effort. There's no curtain, beyond the shroud of brilliance that befalls all onlookers. We're obviously cut from a similar, anointed cloth.

Cheers to us.
23-03-2015, 09:07 PM
No, I was saying that's legal advice and he owes me $900.

[+] 2 users Like BnW's post
23-03-2015, 09:24 PM
(23-03-2015 09:05 PM)NoSkyDaddy Wrote:  
(23-03-2015 08:37 PM)UntruthExposed Wrote:  Read my post again. You'll find that my words were repeated, only in a form more suitable to your bias.
I read your post well enough the first time, and I didn't completely disagree with everything you wrote. I just think your anger level warrants some professional help to calm you down a bit....

(23-03-2015 08:37 PM)UntruthExposed Wrote:  Your hubris will be your undoing. I hope I'm there to witness your fall.

You charge 450 to witness your arrogance? I pity your foolish customers. End it now before you have to face the truth. You can borrow my gun.

....'cause you can't even take a joke.
BnW was just saying he has vocational experience on which to base his opinion with a touch of humor.
Calm down!

Listen people - I'm not angry. Why do I seem angry to you? Are you a feminist? Are you a white knight? If so, then you should know I don't like you for spit. That doesn't' make me "angry". That makes me "challenging" or "counter intuitive". You psychiatrist types, those making 450 or more, know what I'm talking about, right?

Those accusing me of anger are angry people unloading their guilt upon me. Psychiatrists call this "projection".

Stop calling me angry. I'm a good person, who happens to be much smarter and wealthier than you.