Feminism's doublespeak with perpetual victimhood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-03-2015, 06:36 AM
RE: Feminism's doublespeak with perpetual victimhood
(23-03-2015 08:43 PM)BnW Wrote:  
(23-03-2015 08:37 PM)UntruthExposed Wrote:  Your hubris will be your undoing. I hope I'm there to witness your fall.

You charge 450 to witness your arrogance? I pity your foolish customers. End it now before you have to face the truth.

I plan to sell tickets to my fall so you can be sure to see it. Tickets are $450 each. And, they are only being sold in pairs.

Fucking lawyers. Evil_monster

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-03-2015, 06:43 AM
(23-03-2015 09:24 PM)UntruthExposed Wrote:  Those accusing me of anger are angry people unloading their guilt upon me. Psychiatrists call this "projection".

Now that's funny!

Seriously, any valid point you may have is totally lost in the swamp of absolutes, insults, and blind vitriol that make up your rantings. If you are attempting to parody men's rights advocacy, great job! If you are serious, you are your own worst enemy.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like unfogged's post
24-03-2015, 08:12 AM
(22-03-2015 07:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Let us know when women are universally paid equally for doing the SAME work as men.
Until then, shut the fuck up.

I think that happened the same day they let all the men of the sinking ship first....Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Drunkin Druid's post
24-03-2015, 08:43 AM
(24-03-2015 08:12 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(22-03-2015 07:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Let us know when women are universally paid equally for doing the SAME work as men.

I think that happened the same day they let all the men of the sinking ship first....Smile

[Image: chicago-bulls-jimmy-butler-l-dunks-the-b...nois-m.jpg]
24-03-2015, 08:54 AM
(24-03-2015 08:12 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  

"Women and children first" might be a doggedly persistent factoid, but you do realise that historically speaking that isn't what ever widely happened, right? The slogan was a late Victorian invention.

The first well-documented case where it happened - in 1852, which you'll note is rather a bit later in human history than the invention of the boat - involved a military vessel with some officers' families on board. Most of the crew stayed on board to try to save the ship because, er, that was their job. So there's that.

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
24-03-2015, 09:27 AM
(24-03-2015 08:54 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(24-03-2015 08:12 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  I think that happened the same day they let all the men of the sinking ship first....Smile

"Women and children first" might be a doggedly persistent factoid, but you do realise that historically speaking that isn't what ever widely happened, right? The slogan was a late Victorian invention.

The first well-documented case where it happened - in 1852, which you'll note is rather a bit later in human history than the invention of the boat - involved a military vessel with some officers' families on board. Most of the crew stayed on board to try to save the ship because, er, that was their job. So there's that.

Do you always have that stick in your arse? Smile
24-03-2015, 09:44 AM
(24-03-2015 09:27 AM)Drunkin Druid Wrote:  
(24-03-2015 08:54 AM)cjlr Wrote:  "Women and children first" might be a doggedly persistent factoid, but you do realise that historically speaking that isn't what ever widely happened, right? The slogan was a late Victorian invention.

Do you always have that stick in your arse? Smile

Well excuuuuuuuse me for liking to learn things!
Angry

Wink

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
24-03-2015, 10:40 AM
(24-03-2015 03:45 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(23-03-2015 08:40 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  ...
Financially speaking however statistics did show that men fair far better after divorce than women do -- anecdotely we've seen it many times.

After, maybe, but not during. I was completely asset-stripped (she got the assets, I got the debts) ... yet she was the one who had the affairs.

Go figure.

In California the assets and debt are divided. I'm pretty sure Oregon is the same. The system like that will favor whoever has the most money or can access the most. So like hubby's brother who was able to keep the house and got custody of the kids -- he had to basically assume all the exwife's share of debt to do it.

What happened to you was just wrong.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-03-2015, 10:46 AM
(24-03-2015 03:07 AM)Firefly3000 Wrote:  Why do they even call it feminism?

Why do you give a shit what it's called? It doesn't matter what it's called I'm sure you'd still find a reason to bitch about it.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 7 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
24-03-2015, 11:23 AM
(24-03-2015 03:07 AM)Firefly3000 Wrote:  1) Even if women have been the underdogs, that is not a logical reason to call it feminism. What they are effectively calling it is Womanism.

From a purely linguistic perspective, I don't understand what you mean here. Do you think it should be called "Womanism" instead? Why?

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]