Feminism's doublespeak with perpetual victimhood

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-03-2015, 07:16 AM
RE: Feminism's doublespeak with perpetual victimhood
(25-03-2015 07:15 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(25-03-2015 07:10 AM)Firefly3000 Wrote:  Perhaps FEMinists would like to try and do something about that. Oh wait, that doesn't quite go with the narrative of woman as perpetual victim. Can't have that now can we.

So dude...you just here to bitch and moan about women or what?

That's funny, I thought we were talking about feminism. But then again I guess it's easy to confuse the two when you call it FEMinism.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2015, 07:17 AM
(25-03-2015 07:10 AM)Firefly3000 Wrote:  Perhaps FEMinists would like to try and do something about that. Oh wait, that doesn't quite go with the narrative of woman as perpetual victim. Can't have that now can we.

The only perpetual victim in this appears to be you. It must be nice to have such a convenient bogeyman to pin all the blame on.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
25-03-2015, 07:19 AM
(25-03-2015 07:17 AM)unfogged Wrote:  

The only perpetual victim in this appears to be you. It must be nice to have such a convenient bogeyman to pin all the blame on.

[Image: 922943.jpg]
25-03-2015, 07:25 AM
(25-03-2015 07:19 AM)Firefly3000 Wrote:  
(25-03-2015 07:17 AM)unfogged Wrote:  The only perpetual victim in this appears to be you. It must be nice to have such a convenient bogeyman to pin all the blame on.

Really? You don't see you're the one with the problem here? Are you really that obtuse?

The one complaining about bull shit is you. For you to throw a comment out like that stupid poster is hilarious.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 3 users Like BnW's post
25-03-2015, 07:35 AM
(25-03-2015 07:19 AM)Firefly3000 Wrote:  
(25-03-2015 07:17 AM)unfogged Wrote:  The only perpetual victim in this appears to be you. It must be nice to have such a convenient bogeyman to pin all the blame on.

We have a new high in lack of self-awareness.
Bowing

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
25-03-2015, 07:44 AM
(25-03-2015 07:16 AM)Firefly3000 Wrote:  
(25-03-2015 07:15 AM)Nurse Wrote:  So dude...you just here to bitch and moan about women or what?

That's funny, I thought we were talking about feminism. But then again I guess it's easy to confuse the two when you call it FEMinism.

Soooo...no, you're not here to bitch and moan about women?

Just gotta say, you're coming off a wee bit misogynistic. Bitterness towards women doesn't help you get laid. It's a vicious cycle. I want to get laid---->not getting laid--->damn women cause they won't have sex with me--->bitter misogynistic asshole--->not getting laid--->damn women cause they won't have sex with me...Who am I kidding, you know this, it's your life story.

Here's what I recommend - go find a run down massage parlor. Get the happy ending. You'll feel better afterwords. A little less bitter. Then...you might get yourself laid, and all will be right in your world. Then you won't be posting walls of rant text on random forums.

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 3 users Like Nurse's post
25-03-2015, 07:49 AM
(25-03-2015 07:44 AM)Nurse Wrote:  
(25-03-2015 07:16 AM)Firefly3000 Wrote:  That's funny, I thought we were talking about feminism. But then again I guess it's easy to confuse the two when you call it FEMinism.

Soooo...no, you're not here to bitch and moan about women?

Just gotta say, you're coming off a wee bit misogynistic. Bitterness towards women doesn't help you get laid. It's a vicious cycle. I want to get laid---->not getting laid--->damn women cause they won't have sex with me--->bitter misogynistic asshole--->not getting laid--->damn women cause they won't have sex with me...Who am I kidding, you know this, it's your life story.

Here's what I recommend - go find a run down massage parlor. Get the happy ending. You'll feel better afterwords. A little less bitter. Then...you might get yourself laid, and all will be right in your world. Then you won't be posting walls of rant text on random forums.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
25-03-2015, 07:53 AM
(25-03-2015 07:49 AM)Firefly3000 Wrote:  
(25-03-2015 07:44 AM)Nurse Wrote:  Soooo...no, you're not here to bitch and moan about women?

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Much disappoint. Troll harder.
[+] 5 users Like Nurse's post
25-03-2015, 08:22 AM

[Image: 5doVC.gif]

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-03-2015, 08:46 AM
I never really understood this whole anti-feminism movement. Is it primarily populated by men who had a series of failed relationships?

As a man, I fail to have any real sympathy for this group, and I'm always trying to understand why that is. The only think I can think is that I've always had a positive relationships with the women in my life, be it my mother, my wife, or ex-lovers, and friends, and this often leads me to assume this hasn't been the case for them?
[+] 3 users Like Tomasia's post