Feminists now hijacking atheism? WTF?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-08-2017, 09:44 AM
RE: Feminists now hijacking atheism? WTF?
Atheism Plus died three years ago. Dillahunty, AronRa, and so on; all the people involved understood it was bad idea to make Atheism mean more than what it actually means; lack of belief in a diety or more.

This "war" ended a long time ago, and the only people fighting on are morons or people trying to make money out of responding to morons.

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
26-08-2017, 10:54 AM
(26-08-2017 08:16 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(26-08-2017 08:13 AM)Vera Wrote:  Are you going to resurrect every single cesspit of a thread in the Colosseum?

[Image: 6G9Yb.gif]

Not all. Just what interests me.
I get drive by new to forum dig ups or relevant to something ongoing... what was the point of this nonsensical non ever relevant topic necro though?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
26-08-2017, 11:03 AM
(26-08-2017 10:54 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(26-08-2017 08:16 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Not all. Just what interests me.
I get drive by new to forum dig ups or relevant to something ongoing... what was the point of this nonsensical non ever relevant topic necro though?

The point is to dig up threads so that he can bitch about things...like anything that isn't about victimized, white, American males. It's what he does. Drinking Beverage

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
26-08-2017, 11:33 AM
(26-08-2017 11:03 AM)Anjele Wrote:  
(26-08-2017 10:54 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  I get drive by new to forum dig ups or relevant to something ongoing... what was the point of this nonsensical non ever relevant topic necro though?

The point is to dig up threads so that he can bitch about things...like anything that isn't about victimized, white, American males. It's what he does. Drinking Beverage

What about victimized, white, Canadian males? Consider

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
26-08-2017, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 26-08-2017 01:38 PM by GirlyMan.)
(26-08-2017 08:09 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Feminism started out for equality. It has become a movement for female superiority.

This has always been the case, it doesn't need a movement. The problem is that the feminists are shoving it into the face of men who had not realized it. There is no reason those men need to realize it. They'll just get angry, like you.

(26-08-2017 08:09 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  I am for equality across the board.

Except for the lazy shit do-nothings who don't feel compelled to play the game of work/food/sleep. You don't see them as equals. As you shouldn't, they are your superiors.

(26-08-2017 08:09 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  A woman that starts hitting a man, should be hit back without the guy getting hauled off to prison.

Is this from your personal experience? Sounds like it might be from your personal experience.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
26-08-2017, 02:03 PM
(26-08-2017 08:09 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  Feminism started out for equality. It has become a movement for female superiority. I don't like feminism as it stands today. I am for equality across the board. A woman that starts hitting a man, should be hit back without the guy getting hauled off to prison. Equality doesn't equal a double standard, but with modern feminism and feminazis it does.

And you've resurrected a three-year-old thread just to voice your offensive personal opinion about something that's totally off-topic—domestic and/or social violence across the sexes?

Quote:Just what interests me.

It's not a simple matter of what interests you mate, but what interests the forum's wider population. And if you really need to debate your sexist viewpoint about the "fairness" of males assaulting females, then you need to start your own thread about it—and wear the inevitable flak you'll attract.

—And you obviously don't know that the term "feminazis" is so sadly 1990s do you? You really need to move on, as the rest of us have.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 3 users Like SYZ's post