Feminists now hijacking atheism? WTF?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-08-2014, 05:10 PM
RE: Feminists now hijacking atheism? WTF?
(07-08-2014 04:57 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Antitheist007 I want to strongly discourage you from what seems to be your inevitabile course of action.

What course of action is that?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2014, 05:15 PM
(07-08-2014 05:10 PM)Antitheist007 Wrote:  
(07-08-2014 04:57 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Antitheist007 I want to strongly discourage you from what seems to be your inevitabile course of action.

What course of action is that?

Being an ignorant misogynistic asshole Drinking Beverage . You wouldn't be the first we have had, and you are toeing that line.

Feminism is about men's rights too. Feminism is about equality. Some of what you mentioned earlier are issues feminists are fighting for even right now.
[+] 7 users Like Michael_Tadlock's post
07-08-2014, 05:16 PM
(07-08-2014 05:15 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(07-08-2014 05:10 PM)Antitheist007 Wrote:  What course of action is that?

Being an ignorant misogynistic asshole Drinking Beverage . You wouldn't be the first we have had, and you are toeing that line.

Feminism is about men's rights too. Feminism is about equality. Some of what you mentioned earlier are issues feminists are fighting for even right now.

This is what I've been trying to say Yes Thumbsup

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
07-08-2014, 05:22 PM
Sounds like someone had his ass handed to him in a divorce settlement.

Anyway, An LGBT, a feminist, and an atheist walk into a fundamentalist church - which one is most feared and/or despised?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 5 users Like Anjele's post
07-08-2014, 05:25 PM
(07-08-2014 05:15 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(07-08-2014 05:10 PM)Antitheist007 Wrote:  What course of action is that?

Criticize feminism and one is 'an ignorant misogynistic asshole'. You are in a tizz, aren't you?

"Feminism is about men's rights too." Laugh out load
07-08-2014, 05:28 PM
(07-08-2014 05:25 PM)Antitheist007 Wrote:  
(07-08-2014 05:15 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Being an ignorant misogynistic asshole Drinking Beverage . You wouldn't be the first we have had, and you are toeing that line.

Criticize feminism and one is 'an ignorant misogynistic asshole'. You are in a tizz, aren't you?

I honestly don't understand why that's funny. We've tried to explain a misconception you have of a topic you know very little about, and you refuse to listen to reason.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
07-08-2014, 05:32 PM
(07-08-2014 05:28 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(07-08-2014 05:25 PM)Antitheist007 Wrote:  Criticize feminism and one is 'an ignorant misogynistic asshole'. You are in a tizz, aren't you?

I honestly don't understand why that's funny. We've tried to explain a misconception you have of a topic you know very little about, and you refuse to listen to reason.

Since you're the expert. What misconception is that?
[+] 1 user Likes Antitheist007's post
07-08-2014, 05:33 PM
(07-08-2014 05:22 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Sounds like someone had his ass handed to him in a divorce settlement.

Anyway, An LGBT, a feminist, and an atheist walk into a fundamentalist church - which one is most feared and/or despised?

I don't know why any of them would willingly walk into a fundy church, but I wanna hear the punch-line. Tongue
[+] 3 users Like pablo's post
07-08-2014, 05:42 PM
(07-08-2014 04:21 PM)Mr Woof Wrote:  Unlike males, females have to deal with the issue of pregnancy.
What does this have to do with what i said at all? My point was that yes feminism is needed but there are women who can't even speak out in parts of this world. That's where the fight is not here where there laws are in place to protect women's equality. Now I understand there is a lot of hurdles to overcome on the cultural side with how women are portrayed in the western world but to shout about that and not make a huge uproar over these other issues is pretty absurd.
07-08-2014, 05:42 PM
(07-08-2014 05:32 PM)Antitheist007 Wrote:  
(07-08-2014 05:28 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  I honestly don't understand why that's funny. We've tried to explain a misconception you have of a topic you know very little about, and you refuse to listen to reason.

Since you're the expert. What misconception is that?

Just going to copy and paste, I've already said it twice. Also, never said I was an expert.

Quote:Before this goes over the deep end I'm going to say again. Feminism is about gender equality. I don't think women are any better than men, and I don't think men are any better than women.

You're confusing feminism with the radicals out there who actually do hate men, and they are giving feminism a bad name. It's easy to understand why you're confused on this point. The radicals are very loud.