Ferguson, Missouri for the past few days...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-08-2014, 01:28 AM
RE: Ferguson, Missouri for the past few days...
Incase you want your faith in the police lowered even further, here are police arriving on the scene with weapons drawn and instead of de-escaliting the situation, they shoot him dead in about 16 seconds.

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-08-2014, 03:15 AM
Remember hearing about the cop's broken eye socket? Turns out that was bullshit...

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
23-08-2014, 04:51 AM
(23-08-2014 03:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Remember hearing about the cop's broken eye socket? Turns out that was bullshit...

Well like I said, it will all come out in the wash eventually. Let's wait and see what we have once all of the dust and BS racist rhetoric from both "sides" settles and we can analyze the facts.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
23-08-2014, 06:27 AM
This sort of reminds me that that one last year where that kid got shot. Except it wasn't a cop, it was some layer or something like that.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
23-08-2014, 09:15 AM
(23-08-2014 04:51 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(23-08-2014 03:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Remember hearing about the cop's broken eye socket? Turns out that was bullshit...

Well like I said, it will all come out in the wash eventually. Let's wait and see what we have once all of the dust and BS racist rhetoric from both "sides" settles and we can analyze the facts.

The people who know the most about this case seem to be trying to figure out how to prevent a meltdown when the cop is not charged. Was reading a report that Senator McCaskill was trying to speed the federal investigation up so they could release all the evidence if that was the case.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-08-2014, 09:20 AM
Um others have claimed that this is justified because he had a knife. Still does not take into account the long term neglect of economic conditions and social conditioning of cops.

I have seen plenty of videos where cops have been assaulted and had knives and even guns pointed at them where the suspect did not end up dead.

They have non lethal technology that was not available to these two cops, nor are those cops trained to de escalate this type of situation.

You can blame the suspect all you want but if you want to reduce things like this you have to address the economics and training of cops.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-08-2014, 01:28 PM
First off I just want to say I was a bit suspicious when I first heard if this, as it reminded me of the Zimmerman case, a verdict I agree with. At first I was a bit biased towards the cop.

But six bullets? SIX? The cops life might have been threatened, but six bullets seems highly suspect to me. Even if the kid grabbed him ad was beating on him, did he need to shoot him SIX TIMES?

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
26-08-2014, 05:33 PM
Did you guys know in Utah a white male named Dillon Taylor was unarmed and shot and killed by a Black Police Officer and there has been no news coverage of it.

Info

Info

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
27-08-2014, 09:38 AM
(26-08-2014 05:33 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Did you guys know in Utah a white male named Dillon Taylor was unarmed and shot and killed by a Black Police Officer and there has been no news coverage of it.

I'm sure there was local media coverage. But why would there be national media coverage? The national media in Ferguson was responding to protesters and the popo's fucked up response. No protesters or cops wanting to play soldier, no national media coverage.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
27-08-2014, 09:50 AM
(27-08-2014 09:38 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 05:33 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Did you guys know in Utah a white male named Dillon Taylor was unarmed and shot and killed by a Black Police Officer and there has been no news coverage of it.

I'm sure there was local media coverage. But why would there be national media coverage? The national media in Ferguson was responding to protesters and the popo's fucked up response. No protesters or cops wanting to play soldier, no national media coverage.

I guess people are up in arms about that though, how Ferguson got media attention and protesting and what not but Taylor case didn't.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze