Ferguson, Missouri for the past few days...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2014, 10:02 AM
RE: Ferguson, Missouri for the past few days...
(27-08-2014 09:50 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(27-08-2014 09:38 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'm sure there was local media coverage. But why would there be national media coverage? The national media in Ferguson was responding to protesters and the popo's fucked up response. No protesters or cops wanting to play soldier, no national media coverage.

I guess people are up in arms about that though, how Ferguson got media attention and protesting and what not but Taylor case didn't.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/27/jo...-ferguson/

Yeah.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2014, 10:12 AM
(27-08-2014 10:02 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(27-08-2014 09:50 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I guess people are up in arms about that though, how Ferguson got media attention and protesting and what not but Taylor case didn't.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/27/jo...-ferguson/

Yeah.

I agree with Jon. It sucks race has to be an issue. No one deserves to be shot no matter what race they are if they didn't do something to deserve it.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
27-08-2014, 10:20 AM
(27-08-2014 10:12 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(27-08-2014 10:02 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/27/jo...-ferguson/

Yeah.

I agree with Jon. It sucks race has to be an issue. No one deserves to be shot no matter what race they are if they didn't do something to deserve it.

I agree wholeheartedly but there is a wider story surrounding an unarmed black teenager shot 6 times by a white cop in a historically racist town. The white kid is another example of police brutality and the need to tighten control and demilitarise them. Ferguson is much larger than just that (it is that in addition to the race issues) and had the protests not been met with a trigger happy paramilitary police force this story would not be national news.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
27-08-2014, 10:21 AM
(27-08-2014 10:20 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(27-08-2014 10:12 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I agree with Jon. It sucks race has to be an issue. No one deserves to be shot no matter what race they are if they didn't do something to deserve it.

I agree wholeheartedly but there is a wider story surrounding an unarmed black teenager shot 6 times by a white cop in a historically racist town. The white kid is another example of police brutality and the need to tighten control and demilitarise them. Ferguson is much larger than just that (it is that in addition to the race issues) and had the protests not been met with a trigger happy paramilitary police force this story would not be national news.

I see what you mean now. Thank you for explaining it.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
27-08-2014, 05:50 PM
(26-08-2014 05:33 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Did you guys know in Utah a white male named Dillon Taylor was unarmed and shot and killed by a Black Police Officer and there has been no news coverage of it.

Info

Info

What I'm reading there is a non-white popo killed an unarmed non-white kid. Kid apparently was Hispanic, it was in Utah so I'm guessing the cop was probably a token black Mormon, and he had a fucking body cam on so there won't be much to dispute regarding what happened. All cops should wear body cams. ... Except PG County cops. We tried it and had to take them away because they were using them to make Up-Skirt videos.

#sigh
28-08-2014, 03:35 AM
(27-08-2014 05:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(26-08-2014 05:33 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Did you guys know in Utah a white male named Dillon Taylor was unarmed and shot and killed by a Black Police Officer and there has been no news coverage of it.

Info

Info

What I'm reading there is a non-white popo killed an unarmed non-white kid. Kid apparently was Hispanic, it was in Utah so I'm guessing the cop was probably a token black Mormon, and he had a fucking body cam on so there won't be much to dispute regarding what happened. All cops should wear body cams. ... Except PG County cops. We tried it and had to take them away because they were using them to make Up-Skirt videos.

There's a petition on the White House's website called "Mike Brown Law" which is a petition for a law which calls for all police officers to wear camera's.

29-08-2014, 12:10 PM
(28-08-2014 03:35 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(27-08-2014 05:50 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What I'm reading there is a non-white popo killed an unarmed non-white kid. Kid apparently was Hispanic, it was in Utah so I'm guessing the cop was probably a token black Mormon, and he had a fucking body cam on so there won't be much to dispute regarding what happened. All cops should wear body cams. ... Except PG County cops. We tried it and had to take them away because they were using them to make Up-Skirt videos.

There's a petition on the White House's website called "Mike Brown Law" which is a petition for a law which calls for all police officers to wear camera's.

Sooner the better.
24-11-2014, 08:34 PM
He is not indicted. I cant believe it.
24-11-2014, 08:39 PM
indicted for what?

Once again, big surprise, most witnesses stories didnt match the forensic evidence, just media hype and BS hate filled lies. Lo and behold the stories of the officer shooting him in the back...never happened, the stories of him shooting him while he was lying down in the street, didn't happen...forensic evidence trumps racist made up lies every time. Now this officer who did his job, is going to have to resign most likely, and he and his family will live the rest of their lives in danger because ignorant hate filled people don't want to hear about things like evidence and facts.....a sad place to be in america..

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post
24-11-2014, 08:45 PM
If you think shooting someone that many times isnt excessive force remind me not to piss you off.