Festivals in Croatia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-08-2013, 04:17 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2013 10:07 AM by Filox.)
RE: Festivals in Croatia
Smile

I'm back. And alive. What can I say? Both festivals were fucking amazing. To make the long story short, I was alone for 4 days on Lost Theory and then went to Momento Demento to meet up with a bunch of my friends. I was on acid for 8 days out of 10, I tried changa (http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_article1.shtml) for the first time and it was fun, but too intense, I was not particularly amused by it. The acids were fun, most people had drops, but I managed to find some blotters. Pink elephants blew my mind away. Few days later I was surprised by another nice blotter, but I can't remember what they were. There were tons of speed and MDMA around me, people were giving that shit away, but I only took a tiny bit of both for 2 times, it just isn't my thing. The music was excellent most of the time, but there were some retarded DJs.

Here are some of the videos, but it is still early to get the official videos.

This MO:DEM in the woods was something special. During Lost Theory there was only sun and that one was not in the woods, so it was pretty fucking hot during the day and very fucking cold and moist during the night. MO:DEMs locations is in a much better place, so the nights were not that cold and the days were nice because of the woods and shade. Also, during the whole MO:DEM, there was no sun, only clouds which made things even better, but my fear of rain came true on the last evening, while I was dancing and an Iranian guy next to me just managed to roll a nice Afghani kush joint, after half an hour of trying. You should have seen the chaos it then became. The DJ never stopped playing and at least half of the people that were dancing were so high up on speed that they didn't even notice the rain; they continued to dance in the mud up to their knees and wet to their bones. My friend explained it to me like this, if he was to stop dancing, he would die of cold, so he continued to party after the rain has stopped, until he was dry again. It was around noon. The rain started before dawn and stopped after dawn. Smile

Sodoma and Gomora? Fuck that shit, try Lost Theory and MO:DEM.

Oh yeah, guess who had the best drugs? The Israelis.

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
27-08-2013, 05:23 PM
Damn Filox that sounds like fun. All we really got in Maryland is the Renaissance Festival.

But at least we're talking the same drugs. Big Grin

[Image: 2012BestCharacter-2ndPlacejpg.jpg]
[Image: 2012BestCharacter-1stPlacejpg.jpg]
[Image: 2012BestPhoto-HonorableMention1jpeg.jpg]
[Image: 2012BestSpirit1stPlacejpeg.jpg]

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
27-08-2013, 05:30 PM
(27-08-2013 04:17 PM)Filox Wrote:  Smile

I'm back. And alive. What can I say? Both festivals were fucking amazing. To make the long story short, I was alone for 4 days on Lost Theory and then went to Momento Demento to meet up with a bunch of my friends. I was on acid for 8 days out of 10, I tried changa (http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_article1.shtml) for the first time and it was fun, but too intense, I was not particularly amused by it. The acids were fun, most people had drops, but I managed to find some blotters. Pink elephants blew my mind away. Few days later I was surprised by another nice blotter, but I can't remember what they were. There were tons of speed and MDMA around me, people were giving that shit away, but I only took a tiny bit of both for 2 times, it just isn't my thing. The music was excellent most of the time, but there were some retarded DJs.

Here are some of the videos, but it is still early to get the official videos.

This MO:DEM in the woods was something special. During Lost Theory there was only sun and that one was not in the woods, so it was pretty fucking hot during the days and very fucking cold and moist during the night. MO:DEMs locations is in a much better place so the night were not that cold and the days are nice because of the woods and shade. Also, during the whole MO:DEM, there was no sun, only clouds which made things even better, but my fear of rain came true on the last evening, while I was dancing and an Iranian guy next to me just managed to roll a nice Afghani kush joint, after half an hour of trying. You should have seen the chaos it then became. The DJ never stopped playing and at least half of the people that were dancing were so high up on speed that they didn't even notice the rain, but they continued to dance in the mud up to their knee and wet to their bones. My friend explained it to me like this, if he was to stop dancing, he would die of cold, so he continued to party until he was dry again, after the rain has stopped. It was around noon. The rain started before dawn and stopped after dawn. Smile

Sodoma and Gomora? Fuck that shit, try Lost Theory and MO:DEM.

Oh yeah, guess who had the best drugs? The Israelis.

Big Grin

I guess you follow the maxim "If you weren't wasted, your day was". Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
27-08-2013, 05:37 PM
Yeah, my favorite thing is to wake up after a hard night on acid and then take another acid after coffee, with a joint. Really makes your day worth something. You are not wasted, you are perfectly normal, but it is just a different kind of your normal self. Something really exceptional.

Girly, I love that shit, that looks awesome, take a shitload of drops and then go back in time. Fucking brilliant.

-Hunter S. Thompson
09-09-2013, 04:38 AM (This post was last modified: 09-09-2013 04:45 AM by ELK12695.)
Don't tell me wouldn't pay to see something like this live:

I'm sorry, but anything east european kills me! I would sit up late at night when I was a kid and laugh my ass off at this stuff:

[Image: 9f6.gif]
09-09-2013, 10:54 AM
OK, ELK, now you need to learn Serbian, because it is only after you hear the words that the real fun begins. Also, you need to get a lot of rakija, our traditional alcohol drink, it is fucking strong and kills any type of germs, so be careful. After you know the words and you are dead drunk on rakija, this music sound completely different and has a whole new meaning.

First song is OK, but second one is just rubbish. But not these remixes. Here, Filox will educate you, young one. I used to break everything in my house and beat the shit out of a bunch of my friends after rakija and this music. Don't worry, they did the very same thing. Unfortunately, in my house...

Tongue

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post