Festive Goodwill
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-12-2013, 02:18 AM
Festive Goodwill
As much as I hate Christmas I figured it couldn't hurt to get into the whole 'goodwill' mood, even if just temporarily. So I thought why not have a thread to acknowledge those forum members who you feel are really deserving of a special mention for their actions this year? It could be for absolutely anything but I would recommend people only mention a maximum of three people at most, otherwise it kinda dilutes things.

DeepThought: This guy is like a God. There literally are not words to describe how great a job he does with the forum. Not only has he handled all the big shit (such as server moves) pretty much single-handedly up to now but he also even makes time for the smaller stuff (such as the Christmas Theme and helping me when I has having issues with something totally unimportant and trivial in the Admin CP). He is just all round amazing.

Ferdinand: She's my best friend in the world. Always there for me when I need someone, makes me laugh uncontrollably, is insanely interesting (and insane Big Grin), and gives me great gaming advice. What more can I ask for?

Atothetheist: This little shit is like my online little brother, I give him shit sometimes but I'd fuck anyone else up if they tried it. He's just awesome. I know he's had a few difficult times this year but hopefully that's behind him for the most part. He really is epic and one of my closest friends on the forum.

On a final note a quick thank you to our Admins for all their hard work. It's a thankless job a lot of the time and often people don't realize quite how much time and effort they put in behind the scenes. They have both put in large amounts of their own time over the last six months or so (I can personally verify that) for no reward other than the betterment of the forum. Thank you you guys.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Hughsie's post
24-12-2013, 02:29 AM
RE: Festive Goodwill
Y'know why I don't do christmas cards or presents... and why, more importantly, everyone I know, knows that I don't?

It's so that no one gets pissed off by exclusion.

Those who care, already know what I think about them.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post