Fetishizing women of colour

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2013, 11:49 AM
RE: Fetishizing women of colour
(12-12-2013 11:33 AM)djkamilo Wrote:  Go for it. What's the worst hat can happen?
Fedoras. Dodgy

[Image: only-you-can-prevent-fedoras.jpg]

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post
12-12-2013, 11:53 AM
(12-12-2013 11:49 AM)Vosur Wrote:  
(12-12-2013 11:33 AM)djkamilo Wrote:  Go for it. What's the worst hat can happen?
Fedoras. Dodgy

[Image: only-you-can-prevent-fedoras.jpg]
All made from straw from the byproducts of a strawman factorySmile

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
[+] 1 user Likes grizzlysnake's post
12-12-2013, 12:30 PM
(11-12-2013 08:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yabut, where is the line between attraction/preference and fetishism? Consider

Let's say I simply find <insert ethnicity here> women more attractive than other ethnicities? Who's to say it's a fetish, not a simple preference?

Do you prefer tall men? Blonde women? Busty? Athletic? Skinny? Hairy? Scottish accents?

Meh.

Yeah I'm with Chaz on this one. There's simply liking what you like or what you're attracted to and then there's complete objectifying. Unless its objectifying I don't see anything wrong myself. And you have to be careful to not stereotype a group for their stereotyping........ I mean...... eegads and shit

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
12-12-2013, 12:39 PM
(12-12-2013 12:30 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(11-12-2013 08:49 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yabut, where is the line between attraction/preference and fetishism? Consider

Let's say I simply find <insert ethnicity here> women more attractive than other ethnicities? Who's to say it's a fetish, not a simple preference?

Do you prefer tall men? Blonde women? Busty? Athletic? Skinny? Hairy? Scottish accents?

Meh.

Yeah I'm with Chaz on this one. There's simply liking what you like or what you're attracted to and then there's complete objectifying. Unless its objectifying I don't see anything wrong myself. And you have to be careful to not stereotype a group for their stereotyping........ I mean...... eegads and shit
Lets not forget she played the stereotype and sought out non-asian men and is currently involved with one. Didn't hear anything about what her ultimate intentions wereTongue

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell