Fictional Future Women

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-07-2012, 01:31 AM
RE: Fictional Future Women
(17-07-2012 01:13 AM)Filox Wrote:  Erx, what, you don't like tall, blue alien females that look a bit animalistic, with a tail? How is that possible, what's wrong with you?

Smile

Humans are just boring...
Dude, it's just that a woman like that's gonna give you Blue Balls for sure! Sadcryface No

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
17-07-2012, 01:44 AM
(17-07-2012 01:31 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(17-07-2012 01:26 AM)ddrew Wrote:  Goddamn, you fucking uncle fucker! Where the fuck you been, fucker? I've fuckin' missed your fuckin face around here.

hahaha... I've been around .. here and there..

I cursed God so much and denounced Jesus so much that I was blessed with a full time job.. a new woman.. been playing the mmo Starwars the Old Republic.... I fuckin' have money again.. life is finally picking up. Thank the spaghetti monster!!!

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 3 users Like ddrew's post
17-07-2012, 01:46 AM
I'll settle for blue balls everyday for a non-human like that... But I don't think I would have blue balls, it does not compute.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
17-07-2012, 01:50 AM
(17-07-2012 01:44 AM)ddrew Wrote:  hahaha... I've been around .. here and there..

I cursed God so much and denounced Jesus so much that I was blessed with a full time job.. a new woman.. been playing the mmo Starwars the Old Republic.... I fuckin' have money again.. life is finally picking up. Thank the spaghetti monster!!!
Hey Bro, so glad to hear that! Your gamble on moving to a different area paid off big time! But no need to thank The PastaSaurus...you did all that fucking work on your own. Pretty good for a damn drunk. There my be hope for me yet! Tongue

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
17-07-2012, 01:54 AM
(17-07-2012 01:50 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(17-07-2012 01:44 AM)ddrew Wrote:  hahaha... I've been around .. here and there..

Hey Bro, so glad to hear that! Your gamble on moving to a different area paid off big time! But no need to thank The PastaSaurus...you did all that fucking work on your own. Pretty good for a damn drunk. There my be hope for me yet! Tongue

Yeah.... my drinkin' has actually cut down a bit.. "not enough time for it" plus I don't need to fuck shit up with the job and the woman... (that'll be down the road in a few years) lol

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
17-07-2012, 01:56 AM
However.. I poke my head in now and then on these forums.. see what's going on.. Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
17-07-2012, 08:40 AM
[Image: 4461057136_42573fa8ac.jpg]

Le Femme Nikita. How many have had the pleasure of this show?

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post