Fictitious Nation RolePlay

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-11-2014, 07:27 PM
Fictitious Nation RolePlay
So first off I had no idea where to put this, but I figured it would fit best in here.

I was planning on starting a nation RP with some people here (in the mafia section, because I think this is the kind of thing that goes in that section). I was wondering if anyone is interested, and if they are could you put in some information about your nation here (just whatever you think is most interesting).

Anyway here is Romaskaer (originally created for nationstates, a site for this with a good community but really shitty mods who run the place like something out of an Orwell novel), my nation. If you want to get started you could also make a IIwiki page.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-11-2014, 07:43 PM
RE: Fictitious Nation RolePlay
(11-11-2014 07:27 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  So first off I had no idea where to put this, but I figured it would fit best in here.

I was planning on starting a nation RP with some people here (in the mafia section, because I think this is the kind of thing that goes in that section). I was wondering if anyone is interested, and if they are could you put in some information about your nation here (just whatever you think is most interesting).

Anyway here is Romaskaer (originally created for nationstates, a site for this with a good community but really shitty mods who run the place like something out of an Orwell novel), my nation. If you want to get started you could also make a IIwiki page.

Sorry, meant for this to go in gaming, could a mod please relocate it?

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
11-11-2014, 10:19 PM
RE: Fictitious Nation RolePlay
(11-11-2014 07:27 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  So first off I had no idea where to put this, but I figured it would fit best in here.

I think I'll stick with Civilization V. It has less you. Drinking Beverage

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]