Fight or flight vs medical treatment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2012, 08:28 PM
RE: Fight or flight vs medical treatment
(11-09-2012 08:26 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 08:26 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ALL you many girlfriends discuss phallic phobia with you ?
How fortunate your female friends discuss phallic phobia.
Did they find any fixes for phallic phobia ?

No, they all compared me to needles. Weeping

Needle-dick, is that you???Ohmy

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
11-09-2012, 09:55 PM
(11-09-2012 07:36 PM)aurora Wrote:  Oh dear, the old trypanophobia rears it's ugly head. I sympathize with that.

My son has a full blown medical fear which includes passing out upon seeing a needle or up-chucking in the dentist chair.
Today he has his first appointment at the psychologists for some CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy). Hopefully it may help reduce the anxiety.
I feel for people with this type of fear.

You might find this interesting:

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...#pid158846

I am personally not afraid of needles. I used to give blood in the army all of the time, and when they stuck me, I would watch them push the needle in.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-09-2012, 10:27 PM
(11-09-2012 09:55 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  
(11-09-2012 07:36 PM)aurora Wrote:  Oh dear, the old trypanophobia rears it's ugly head. I sympathize with that.

My son has a full blown medical fear which includes passing out upon seeing a needle or up-chucking in the dentist chair.
Today he has his first appointment at the psychologists for some CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy). Hopefully it may help reduce the anxiety.

I am personally not afraid of needles. I used to give blood in the army all of the time, and when they stuck me, I would watch them push the needle in.

That IS interesting.
Does that include 'fainting goats'? Big Grin

11-09-2012, 10:44 PM
(11-09-2012 09:55 PM)ghostexorcist Wrote:  

Yes, but you also buy souls so why should we be surprised that you have no fear?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
11-09-2012, 10:50 PM
(11-09-2012 10:27 PM)aurora Wrote:  That IS interesting.
Does that include 'fainting goats'? Big Grin

I imagine so.

(11-09-2012 10:44 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Yes, but you also buy souls so why should we be surprised that you have no fear?

Correction: I STEAL souls. There is a big difference! Some people drink alcohol to be brave, I take souls. Both are addictive.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes ghostexorcist's post
11-09-2012, 10:53 PM
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
11-09-2012, 10:58 PM
(11-09-2012 10:53 PM)Logisch Wrote:  I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

Oh, is that right, Mr Boo Boo cakes?? Wink

[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
11-09-2012, 11:09 PM
Awww yeah!
12-09-2012, 05:11 AM
(11-09-2012 10:53 PM)Logisch Wrote:  I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.

You've been taking too much spice again!

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
12-09-2012, 05:30 AM
I've had my blood taken for testing so many times I almost enjoy the sight of needles....

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.