Fighters corner.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-04-2015, 05:30 PM
Fighters corner.
Fighters give a sort of satisfaction no other genre gives(besides rpgs). This thread is for fighting game hype reveals, and all thing fighter.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2015, 05:38 PM
RE: Fighters corner.
(06-04-2015 05:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Fighters give a sort of satisfaction no other genre gives(besides rpgs). This thread is for fighting game hype reveals, and all thing fighter.

Some people think an RPG is a game you play, and some people have a different idea...

Here's mine

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVgfo2K-HvZ6JSR_eHO0w...5VIcF809DR]

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
06-04-2015, 05:41 PM
(06-04-2015 05:38 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(06-04-2015 05:30 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Fighters give a sort of satisfaction no other genre gives(besides rpgs). This thread is for fighting game hype reveals, and all thing fighter.

Some people think an RPG is a game you play, and some people have a different idea...

Here's mine

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQVgfo2K-HvZ6JSR_eHO0w...5VIcF809DR]

I hope they know the difference I mean this is the gaming part of the forum.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
06-04-2015, 05:44 PM
In the Middle East - blasting the shit out of each other is the national sport........

RPG's are as ambiguous as hockey sticks, cricket bats or baseball bats......

And just as much fun.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
06-04-2015, 05:45 PM
(06-04-2015 05:44 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  In the Middle East - blasting the shit out of each other is the national sport........

RPG's are as ambiguous as hockey sticks, cricket bats or baseball bats......

And just as much fun.....

Well I don't like weapons like that anyway. Do you play video games biker?

06-04-2015, 08:17 PM
Fighting games are stupid.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
06-04-2015, 08:22 PM
Maybe when they make an open world fighter with user chosen/earned moves and euphoria physics... Imagine kicking someone in the shoulder and they stumble, grabbing onto a wall or something.
06-04-2015, 08:26 PM
(06-04-2015 08:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fighting games are stupid.

Now hidden object games, those are some real games.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
06-04-2015, 08:30 PM

What do you mean by "fighters"? Like Smash, DOA, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, etc, or maybe Streets of Rage? I don't really play those kinds of games. The closest for me would be Ninja Gaiden Black, which is a FANTASTIC game.

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
06-04-2015, 09:46 PM
(06-04-2015 08:17 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Fighting games are stupid.

Seeing as how they take more skill than most other games I don't see how they can be stupid.

(06-04-2015 08:22 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Maybe when they make an open world fighter with user chosen/earned moves and euphoria physics... Imagine kicking someone in the shoulder and they stumble, grabbing onto a wall or something.

Seems like a nice idea.
(06-04-2015 08:26 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Now hidden object games, those are some real games.

Truly
(06-04-2015 08:30 PM)cactus Wrote:  What do you mean by "fighters"? Like Smash, DOA, Mortal Kombat, Tekken, etc, or maybe Streets of Rage? I don't really play those kinds of games. The closest for me would be Ninja Gaiden Black, which is a FANTASTIC game.

If it is in the fighting game genre it is good.