Fighting Games

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-11-2012, 10:58 PM
RE: Fighting Games
Jojo is an awesome game. I own the compilation for the dreamcast that has both games. Samurai Spirits (showdown) was one of my firsts and nakoruru started my interest in the Ainu. And as far as guilty gear I'm all about may =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
02-11-2012, 11:26 PM
(01-11-2012 06:32 AM)ebilekittae Wrote:  Hazama avatar and I am instantly impressed! xD I tried SOOOO HARD to learn Hazama in BBCS, but his combos require such strict timing that I just could never get down no matter how many hours I tried. Tongue How are you supposed to land ANYTHING in time after a 6C 66? xD Hazama players always amaze me because I just can't get it. Tongue
Ah yes. The combo crazed Hazama players are always fun to face. They don't understand the options available to them. You see I don't play Hazama for combos. oh no no no. I play to exhaust my opponents patience. make them slip up, make mistakes. They practically hand me the match.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
03-11-2012, 02:54 AM
Soul Caliber is awesome.. and the upcoming PS battle royal looks amazeballs ( stupid word used in another post ) btw I did not read the whole thread.. so if one or both of these games has been mentiond I'm just agreeing )
also I'm a bad ass with Chun Lee's leg.. haha

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
[+] 1 user Likes k37713's post
03-11-2012, 12:16 PM
In GGXX I used Ky Kiske and Chip Zanuff. If I started playing again, I'd try to learn I-No. I started a strange tradition when I played AH3 that I always have to play the annoyingly hard boss character that everyone hates (as long as they're not broken or otherwise banned). Considering my matches with I-No were the first (and only) time I have ever thrown a controller out of rage, I must learn her for great justice. Tongue

As far as Soul Caliber goes, I used Kilik or Sophitia (depending on the game). I haven't played much SC5 (only played it on one day), so I dunno who I'd use on it. I'd probably go with Yoshimitsu, who's been my sub for a while.

Didn't they release a JoJo's HD or sommat recently on PSN? I think I saw some gameplay of it.

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user