Fights breaking out in malls

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-12-2016, 09:29 AM
RE: Fights breaking out in malls
Yabbut, all that has been true for decades, and never have we seen so many malls all over the country descend into a battle field.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-12-2016, 09:51 AM
Same day there was a large fight at the Castleton Mall in Indianapolis too. My wife saw it on FB.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
27-12-2016, 10:30 AM
I hate malls. They're worship centers to everything materialistic. And what happens to all the stuff that isn't bought? I mean, there's billions of products stacked up everywhere in a mall, it all can't be bought up. Where does that stuff end up? I guess some of it goes to Ross or Marshalls hell.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
27-12-2016, 10:49 AM
(27-12-2016 10:30 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I hate malls. They're worship centers to everything materialistic. And what happens to all the stuff that isn't bought? I mean, there's billions of products stacked up everywhere in a mall, it all can't be bought up. Where does that stuff end up? I guess some of it goes to Ross or Marshalls hell.

Ethiopia, Rwanda, or some other poor country. I remember seeing a pic of a child wearing a shirt that said "Super Bowl Champions" on it. The funny part was that the team on the shirt had lost the SB.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
27-12-2016, 10:53 AM
There are two days of the year that I refuse to go to a store unless it's a quick run into the grocery for something...Black Friday and the day after Christmas...I don't need or want the aggravation.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
27-12-2016, 10:55 AM
(27-12-2016 09:29 AM)Dom Wrote:  Yabbut, all that has been true for decades, and never have we seen so many malls all over the country descend into a battle field.

Hmm, wonder if there is a psychological link to the ongoing and upcoming Trumpomania/phobia? That is one big factor this/next year that has all kinds of people in a heightened state of almost every type of human emotion.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
[+] 1 user Likes Gloucester's post
27-12-2016, 11:02 AM
(27-12-2016 09:21 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I see it as an improvement.

A bunch of semi-religious, semi-literate, semi-evolved decendants of goatherders busy trying to beat the shit out of each other over highly priced consumer goods - that they're supposed to purchase to prove what great people they are.............

We should supply weaponry - swords, axes, maces, pikes, lances and that sort of thing.......

Put it on Pay For View......

Put the proceeds towards paying down the national debt.......

Tis the season.... rah, rah.......

Sorta like "The Purge" meets "T.J. Maxx".....

The videos are so grainy. I ain't gonna pay for that.

We have to remember that what we observe is not nature herself, but nature exposed to our method of questioning ~ Werner Heisenberg
27-12-2016, 12:14 PM
(27-12-2016 11:02 AM)tomilay Wrote:  
(27-12-2016 09:21 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I see it as an improvement.

A bunch of semi-religious, semi-literate, semi-evolved decendants of goatherders busy trying to beat the shit out of each other over highly priced consumer goods - that they're supposed to purchase to prove what great people they are.............

We should supply weaponry - swords, axes, maces, pikes, lances and that sort of thing.......

Put it on Pay For View......

Put the proceeds towards paying down the national debt.......

Tis the season.... rah, rah.......

Sorta like "The Purge" meets "T.J. Maxx".....

The videos are so grainy. I ain't gonna pay for that.

We'll do it in HD.....

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
27-12-2016, 12:23 PM
I think the atheist angle on this is that we can post the videos in answer to the next moron who comes here to tell us that evolution is just a scientist conspiracy, and that "we are not monkeys!"

One of the books that most impacted the way I see the world is Carl Sagan's Shadows of Forgotten Ancestors. If you can read that and still don't think we're just slightly smarter chimpanzees, you're beyond help.

"Theology made no provision for evolution. The biblical authors had missed the most important revelation of all! Could it be that they were not really privy to the thoughts of God?" - E. O. Wilson
27-12-2016, 01:44 PM
More evidence that humans are just another animal species. I usually say we are a more highly advanced animal species, but then stories like these make me want to leave out the advanced part. Dodgy

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 2 users Like Impulse's post