Figure Appears in the Clouds of 9/11 Tribute Lights

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-09-2016, 02:39 PM
Figure Appears in the Clouds of 9/11 Tribute Lights
So this popped up all over my feed today...the photographer claims not to have photoshopped it, but I'm feeling otherwise. While I'd love to believe this...I just can't.

Mysterious Figure in photo of 9/11 Tribute of Light
Quote:NEW JERSEY (INSIDE EDITION) - As the twin lights shined brightly in the air as a tribute to lives lost in the 9/11 attacks, a mysterious image appeared in the sky that has people talking around the world.

The image of the beams reaching up to the heavens shows what appears to be a figure floating high in the light.
Many have been curious if it is a trick of light or a Photoshop job. Others see it as Jesus or an angel.

"I didn't realize the image was there until I looked back into the camera and saw a larger piece of white there and I kept enlarging it and saw the image," Rich McCormack, who snapped the photo, told Inside Edition.

McCormack says he was standing on the waterfront in Hoboken, New Jersey when he captured the heavenly image. It was 9:30 p.m. Friday and he was taking photos of the 9/11 beams of light across the Hudson River.

He says the photo is not Photoshopped.

"It looked like the image of the lord or an angel… I feel like it was angels watching over us," he said.

Some people think it's an unusual cloud formation. Others see a greater mystery.

Images in question:
[Image: AyAncKb.jpg]

[Image: fL76uQV.jpg]

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2016, 02:53 PM
RE: Figure Appears in the Clouds of 9/11 Tribute Lights
Quote:Some people think it's an unusual cloud formation. Others see a greater mystery.

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
Find all posts by this user
16-09-2016, 02:58 PM
uh huh Drinking Beverage

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 1 user Likes cactus's post
16-09-2016, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2016 03:37 PM by Commonsensei.)
It's a beam of light hitting a cloud.

[Image: 6590912.jpg]

[Image: amazing-cloud-formations-3__700.jpg]

[Image: things-that-look-like-other-things-04.jpg]

[Image: CPD8Wo_UsAAUvNA.jpg]

The human brain is a databank of information. Are brain is tring to make it's job easy. So when we see something that close to something else our brain gose. "Hey that must be that thing." We're really good at seeing faces. because it how we communicate.

[Image: 2E8207E800000578-0-image-m-21_1447705957832.jpg]

Our brains are like a drunk best friends helping you move. It means well but it will probable fuck it up.

Another example of this i've given in the past is this.

[Image: This%20nis%20not%20a%20duck.jpg]

It's not a duck. It's a picture of a duck. A collection of minute colors and lights arranged in a order that your brain process as a duck.

Watch the show brain games. You'll see many ways your brain can't be trusted.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 6 users Like Commonsensei's post
16-09-2016, 03:35 PM
My question would be? If this all powerful being excited. and he wanted to demonstrate his presences. Why would it be such a in spectacular way? I can think of at least 10 more ways this could have been extremely impressive, and unquestionable.

Then again from what I've been told that most gods do things his or her own way. I feel would be in the same league and the burnt piece of toast that looks like Jesus.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
16-09-2016, 03:45 PM
Someone should have yelled "Little late, asshole! Where the hell were you 15 years ago? Quit blocking the light and go fuck yourself!."
[+] 12 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
16-09-2016, 04:22 PM
Naww...

It's just Stephen Spielberg's Oscar Statue...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
16-09-2016, 04:56 PM (This post was last modified: 16-09-2016 04:59 PM by GenesisNemesis.)
It's Jesus telling us to vote for Trump.

16-09-2016, 04:57 PM
Yeah but what did it look like 30 seconds later?

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
[+] 2 users Like cactus's post
16-09-2016, 05:04 PM
(16-09-2016 02:39 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  So this popped up all over my feed today...the photographer claims not to have photoshopped it, but I'm feeling otherwise. While I'd love to believe this...I just can't.

Mysterious Figure in photo of 9/11 Tribute of Light
Quote:NEW JERSEY (INSIDE EDITION) - As the twin lights shined brightly in the air as a tribute to lives lost in the 9/11 attacks, a mysterious image appeared in the sky that has people talking around the world.

The image of the beams reaching up to the heavens shows what appears to be a figure floating high in the light.
Many have been curious if it is a trick of light or a Photoshop job. Others see it as Jesus or an angel.

"I didn't realize the image was there until I looked back into the camera and saw a larger piece of white there and I kept enlarging it and saw the image," Rich McCormack, who snapped the photo, told Inside Edition.

McCormack says he was standing on the waterfront in Hoboken, New Jersey when he captured the heavenly image. It was 9:30 p.m. Friday and he was taking photos of the 9/11 beams of light across the Hudson River.

He says the photo is not Photoshopped.

"It looked like the image of the lord or an angel… I feel like it was angels watching over us," he said.

Some people think it's an unusual cloud formation. Others see a greater mystery.

Images in question:
[Image: AyAncKb.jpg]

[Image: fL76uQV.jpg]

It could be a cloud, or god could clear up the "mystery" and just show up as a non-vague entity.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post