Figure Appears in the Clouds of 9/11 Tribute Lights

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2016, 09:53 AM
RE: Figure Appears in the Clouds of 9/11 Tribute Lights
It's angel you heathens. How you can be so blind to not see this

:-D

Wysłane z mojego 6045K przy użyciu Tapatalka

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2016, 12:11 PM
Is seeing shapes in the clouds is the best that they've got?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
18-09-2016, 12:21 PM
A cloud formation illuminated by a manmade light source...we should see it as a sign. Perhaps a sign that a manmade light source can illuminate a cloud formation. Dodgy

We're saved.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 6 users Like Anjele's post
18-09-2016, 12:55 PM
(18-09-2016 06:12 AM)SYZ Wrote:  What a load of horseshit. It's obviously clouds. End of story.

—Why are Americans so gullible?

An education system that doesn't teach critical thinking, and a sensationalist media are among the culprits.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
18-09-2016, 02:08 PM
(16-09-2016 02:39 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  So this popped up all over my feed today...the photographer claims not to have photoshopped it, but I'm feeling otherwise. While I'd love to believe this...I just can't.

Mysterious Figure in photo of 9/11 Tribute of Light
Quote:NEW JERSEY (INSIDE EDITION) - As the twin lights shined brightly in the air as a tribute to lives lost in the 9/11 attacks, a mysterious image appeared in the sky that has people talking around the world.

The image of the beams reaching up to the heavens shows what appears to be a figure floating high in the light.
Many have been curious if it is a trick of light or a Photoshop job. Others see it as Jesus or an angel.

"I didn't realize the image was there until I looked back into the camera and saw a larger piece of white there and I kept enlarging it and saw the image," Rich McCormack, who snapped the photo, told Inside Edition.

McCormack says he was standing on the waterfront in Hoboken, New Jersey when he captured the heavenly image. It was 9:30 p.m. Friday and he was taking photos of the 9/11 beams of light across the Hudson River.

He says the photo is not Photoshopped.

"It looked like the image of the lord or an angel… I feel like it was angels watching over us," he said.

Some people think it's an unusual cloud formation. Others see a greater mystery.

Images in question:
[Image: AyAncKb.jpg]

[Image: fL76uQV.jpg]

How considerate of God to send the image of a big boobed babe in the clouds. I take it to mean it will be a good year!
18-09-2016, 02:12 PM
It couldn't be Jesus because Lord Shiva is in the true god and he's the true god because he showed up in this, here cloud....so there! Angry Bunch of dummies....I'm surrounded by dummies on this forum. Geesh. Dodgy

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

[Image: b86492b6cd3c5d8f60d5bd125f35aeed.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
18-09-2016, 02:14 PM
(16-09-2016 02:39 PM)Shai Hulud Wrote:  So this popped up all over my feed today...the photographer claims not to have photoshopped it, but I'm feeling otherwise. While I'd love to believe this...I just can't.

Quote:NEW JERSEY (INSIDE EDITION) - As the twin lights shined brightly in the air as a tribute to lives lost in the 9/11 attacks, a mysterious image appeared in the sky that has people talking around the world.

The image of the beams reaching up to the heavens shows what appears to be a figure floating high in the light.
Many have been curious if it is a trick of light or a Photoshop job. Others see it as Jesus or an angel.

"I didn't realize the image was there until I looked back into the camera and saw a larger piece of white there and I kept enlarging it and saw the image," Rich McCormack, who snapped the photo, told Inside Edition.

McCormack says he was standing on the waterfront in Hoboken, New Jersey when he captured the heavenly image. It was 9:30 p.m. Friday and he was taking photos of the 9/11 beams of light across the Hudson River.

He says the photo is not Photoshopped.

"It looked like the image of the lord or an angel… I feel like it was angels watching over us," he said.

Some people think it's an unusual cloud formation. Others see a greater mystery.

Images in question:

[Image: 4094.jpg]

So, what they want us to buy, is that Jesus allowed for the 9/11 attacks to happen and for over 3000 innocent people to die, but that's cool because he showed up in some jackasses photograph of the scene of the massacre over a decade later?

What fucking world is this? Because clearly, this isn't reality.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
18-09-2016, 02:22 PM
(18-09-2016 02:14 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  

Images in question:

Of course that image is photoshopped, T-Rex had really short arms! Pfft.
What amateurs.

So, what they want us to buy, is that Jesus allowed for the 9/11 attacks to happen and for over 3000 innocent people to die, but that's cool because he showed up in some jackasses photograph of the scene of the massacre over a decade later?

Of course the image is photoshopped, T-Rex had really short arms. Pfft.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 2 users Like Full Circle's post
18-09-2016, 02:34 PM
(18-09-2016 02:22 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 02:14 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Of course that image is photoshopped, T-Rex had really short arms! Pfft.
What amateurs.

That's a raptor, silly.
[+] 2 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
18-09-2016, 02:35 PM
(18-09-2016 02:22 PM)Full Circle Wrote:  
(18-09-2016 02:14 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Of course that image is photoshopped, T-Rex had really short arms! Pfft.
What amateurs.

Look at the legs, and specifically it's massive inner claw. It's a raptor. Big Grin

EDIT: Fuck, ninja'd!

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]