• 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-07-2011, 03:52 PM
Filleting your baby: A handy chart
[Image: funny-food-photos-cannibalism-made-easy.jpg]

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-07-2011, 04:02 PM
RE: Filleting your baby: A handy chart
Some things are not mentioned here. All the canibal movies I have ever seen, always show the canibals going for the women's breast meat first. (Fatty meat, rich in vitamins, but artery clogging) And, thankfully, no Dahlmer's delicacies.

Oxymoron: "Religious teaching"
"Simple common sense goes out the window when religion comes in through the door." Me (Blasphemy Fan )
01-07-2011, 04:03 PM
Babies don't have breasts.

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
01-07-2011, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2011 06:09 PM by GirlyMan.)
They're too small to even be bothered with butchering. Just throw 'em in a pot. They come out like haggis. But I'll keep the chart handy for some of my adult children starting to become a bit unruly. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
01-07-2011, 06:28 PM
For the lower loin, can you season it with herbs or pepper? I am inviting my friends to a barbecue but what age of the baby is more tender? Big Grin

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
01-07-2011, 06:50 PM
(01-07-2011 06:28 PM)tazmin98 Wrote:  For the lower loin, can you season it with herbs or pepper?

If you're gonna roast it or grill it just remember to poach it first in a delicious broth to absorb maximum flavor and retain moisture. How you finish it is up to you, but always poaching it first is like Cooking101.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
01-07-2011, 08:08 PM
Wait, am I the only person who eats babies raw and whole Big Grin

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
01-07-2011, 08:57 PM
(01-07-2011 08:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Wait, am I the only person who eats babies raw and whole Big Grin
I find raw baby to be the only way to truly appreciate the flavour and tenderness. For those who are squeemish, grill to blue rare. The chart is useful, but innacurate for the consumption of babies, since all the meat, including leg meat is very tender. (I prefer breast fed baby, since I find formula fed tends to leave a slight chemical after-taste)

When entertaining company (particularly christians) who I prefer not to know the type of meat I am feeding them, I lean towards slow roasting. A mild red wine, several cloves of garlic, some sliced onion, and a pinch of thyme are all thats needed to impart a wonderful, rich flavor. People are often far to embarassed to admit they cannot identify the meat, so it is rarely an issue of explinations. Either they don't ask, or assume it's lamb Because of the similar but distinct flavor).

So many cats, so few good recipes.
02-07-2011, 05:24 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2011 05:28 AM by tazmin98.)
(01-07-2011 08:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Wait, am I the only person who eats babies raw and whole Big Grin

Have you ever had raw baby sandwich? It's delicious but you season it a bit.
[Image: babyburger.jpg]
You have to check the nutrition facts before cooking, you don't how how calories they have....Smile
[Image: EatBabies.jpg]

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes tazmin98's post
02-07-2011, 05:53 AM
(01-07-2011 04:03 PM)The_observer Wrote:  Babies don't have breasts.

My bad, I was looking at the chart itself. It doesn't look like any baby I ever seen. Looks adult to me.

Oxymoron: "Religious teaching"
"Simple common sense goes out the window when religion comes in through the door." Me (Blasphemy Fan )