Filleting your baby: A handy chart

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-07-2011, 08:59 PM
RE: Filleting your baby: A handy chart
(01-07-2011 08:57 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(01-07-2011 08:08 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Wait, am I the only person who eats babies raw and whole Big Grin
I find raw baby to be the only way to truly appreciate the flavour and tenderness. For those who are squeemish, grill to blue rare. The chart is useful, but innacurate for the consumption of babies, since all the meat, including leg meat is very tender. (I prefer breast fed baby, since I find formula fed tends to leave a slight chemical after-taste)

When entertaining company (particularly christians) who I prefer not to know the type of meat I am feeding them, I lean towards slow roasting. A mild red wine, several cloves of garlic, some sliced onion, and a pinch of thyme are all thats needed to impart a wonderful, rich flavor. People are often far to embarassed to admit they cannot identify the meat, so it is rarely an issue of explinations. Either they don't ask, or assume it's lamb Because of the similar but distinct flavor).

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2011, 09:52 AM
With a nice crust of bacon fat and honey: delicious Tongue

[Image: eating_babies2.jpg]

"Infinitus est numerus stultorum." (The number of fools is infinite)
04-07-2011, 10:44 AM
(04-07-2011 09:52 AM)Thammuz Wrote:  With a nice crust of bacon fat and honey: delicious Tongue

[Image: eating_babies2.jpg]
yum! is that real? lol..

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]
04-07-2011, 10:51 AM
(04-07-2011 10:44 AM)tazmin98 Wrote:  yum! is that real? lol..

No, but I'm still googling a recipe.

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.
04-07-2011, 11:50 AM

Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2011, 12:05 PM

Is it racist to choose to season the meat based on ethnicity???
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2011, 01:33 PM
(04-07-2011 12:05 PM)Veritas83 Wrote:  Is it racist to choose to season the meat based on ethnicity???

Not at all. Different races have different flavors, and a good chief will recognize this. All races are delicious, but not all races can be seasoned the same.

I don't believe Jesus is the son of God until I see the long form birth certificate!
[+] 1 user Likes ashley.hunt60's post
04-07-2011, 02:22 PM
(04-07-2011 12:05 PM)Veritas83 Wrote:  Is it racist to choose to season the meat based on ethnicity???

Absolutely not! My favorite food is Indian, and I prefer Indian baby, since the diet imparts a flavor reminiscient of that type of food. (Even breast fed infants carry a subtle flavor, especially when eaten raw). Seasoning the baby to compliment that flavor is good cooking, nothing more!

....ok, I'm getting WAY too into this thread.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post
05-07-2011, 10:03 AM
(04-07-2011 02:22 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  

Absolutely not! My favorite food is Indian, and I prefer Indian baby, since the diet imparts a flavor reminiscient of that type of food. (Even breast fed infants carry a subtle flavor, especially when eaten raw). Seasoning the baby to compliment that flavor is good cooking, nothing more!

....ok, I'm getting WAY too into this thread.

yeah... I know how you feel but I already lost my insanity.....Smile

[Image: boston-terrier-gets-scared.gif]