Filly emancipates herself from the boys :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-06-2013, 10:41 PM (This post was last modified: 29-06-2013 01:30 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Filly emancipates herself from the boys :)
Who says they need riders/jockeys ? This gal is amazingly smart. She put herself in contention on the outside, then moved in as though she were being ridden by a seasoned pro. They are so intelligent, it's scary.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-06-2013, 04:30 AM
RE: Filly emancipates herself from the boys :)
I'd give a fuck if I hadn't already given it to yo momma last night.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
29-06-2013, 11:14 AM
(28-06-2013 10:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  This gal is amazingly smart. She put herself in contention on the outside, then moved in as though she were being ridden by a seasoned pro. They are so intelligent, it's scary.

In my experience with horses, female ones have always been more intelligent (and headstrong - all the times a horse has tried to throw me from the saddle (unsuccessfully, so far), it's been a mare).

Male ones, on the other hand, have uniformly been on the dumb and submissive side. Take from that what you will. I guess it must be all the energy wasted on thinking up amazingly clever "yo mamma" jokes. I mean, who could ever get tired of those, they are, after all, the pinnacle of wit. Drinking Beverage

No wait, we were talking about horses, weren't we...

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
29-06-2013, 12:11 PM
(29-06-2013 11:14 AM)Vera Wrote:  
(28-06-2013 10:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  This gal is amazingly smart. She put herself in contention on the outside, then moved in as though she were being ridden by a seasoned pro. They are so intelligent, it's scary.

In my experience with horses, female ones have always been more intelligent (and headstrong - all the times a horse has tried to throw me from the saddle (unsuccessfully, so far), it's been a mare).

Male ones, on the other hand, have uniformly been on the dumb and submissive side. Take from that what you will. I guess it must be all the energy wasted on thinking up amazingly clever "yo mamma" jokes. I mean, who could ever get tired of those, they are, after all, the pinnacle of wit. Drinking Beverage

I'm not a horse expert or anything but are you sure your not dealing with geldings?

...and of course that horse won it didn't have to carry a short anorexic man through the race.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-06-2013, 12:17 PM
(29-06-2013 12:11 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  
(29-06-2013 11:14 AM)Vera Wrote:  In my experience with horses, female ones have always been more intelligent (and headstrong - all the times a horse has tried to throw me from the saddle (unsuccessfully, so far), it's been a mare).

I'm not a horse expert or anything but are you sure your not dealing with geldings?

...and of course that horse won it didn't have to carry a short anorexic man through the race.

Yeah, and it didn't have to deal with stupid decisions made by a tiny anorexic man.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
29-06-2013, 12:20 PM
It was a joke.
It didn't really win, as they are required to carry a rider, in order to place in the order of finish.
Jockeys are not anorexic.
No, it's not a gelding.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
29-06-2013, 12:37 PM
(29-06-2013 12:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  It was a joke.
It didn't really win, as they are required to carry a rider, in order to place in the order of finish.

I know. It should have won though Tongue

(29-06-2013 12:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Jockeys are not anorexic.

That was my joke, and actually a great deal many are, the fitness goal of a jockey is to be as small and light as possible and some of them go to extremes to kick a few extra pounds. It's a sport dominated by really skinny short guys.

(29-06-2013 12:20 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  No, it's not a gelding.

Yeah I was talking to Vera, sry should have been more clear. She was saying how mares where always the ones giving her problems as opposed to the docile males....I'm just guessing that she was dealing with geldings.

29-06-2013, 12:45 PM
(29-06-2013 12:11 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  I'm not a horse expert or anything but are you sure your not dealing with geldings?

If I were, wouldn't it mean that males think with their testes?

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderò."
29-06-2013, 02:21 PM
HORSE RACING

29-06-2013, 04:00 PM
(29-06-2013 02:21 PM)cjlr Wrote:  HORSE RACING

WTF was that? Nation of Japan I ask you again, WTF? Huh

(29-06-2013 12:45 PM)Vera Wrote:  
(29-06-2013 12:11 PM)ridethespiral Wrote:  I'm not a horse expert or anything but are you sure your not dealing with geldings?

If I were, wouldn't it mean that males think with their testes?

We think FOR them, without them there isn't really a reason to throw fancy booted ladies off our backs, put up much protest or do much at all outside of oat consumption.