Film Script

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-09-2014, 04:07 PM
Film Script
I wasn't sure where to put this thread, I figured since it involves a screenplay I'd post in the Movies forum. I was just wondering if anybody would like to read a script I wrote a year ago, for a short film based on a true story. The reason I would like people to read it and give feedback, is so I have a good starting point to help me transform this from a short film, to a feature film (40 minutes at least). The film is titled 'Valour' and tells the true story of a Paratrooper named Robert Cain. His exploits were documented in the 2003 documentary 'The Victoria Cross: For Valour' by Jeremy Clarkson.

Although the title and content displays a huge hint that the film focuses on heroism than war itself, well you are mistaken. If I were to actually direct this film, with a Hollywood budget (unlikely) I'd use all possible resources available to me in order create the most authentic and realistic war drama I could fathom, that's my main goal with this film, the heroic acts forced upon the lead character may look like the foreground of the plot, but it is in fact the backdrop.

If anybody would like to view the script, just send me a PM. Thank you. Smile

[Image: tumblr_mhlahyonF51qaozevo1_250.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply