Final Fantasy Tactics PS1

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-11-2013, 10:56 AM
Wink Final Fantasy Tactics PS1
It's a very fun game, what i like about it, and if you are, Atheist, Christian or interested in religious talk, then i think you will find this entertaining.

The game is more like a strategy game than the usual RPG in the main series, what i like about this game is that you have a faith system.

If your faith is high enough, then you can cast magic etc. However
If your faith is zero, then you can't cast magic or recieve damage from magic, which makes you an Atheist, or Innocent as it is called in the game Tongue
You can read all about it here, it's very hilarious lol.
http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Atheist

However, If the person gets too religious, like the faith goes too far up, then that person will quit the battle and leave the party, it's a very fun game otherwise, i just think the whole idea is genius Big Grin

If you have tried the game, then tell me what you think, or give me your opinions on what you think about it in general Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-11-2013, 12:01 PM
RE: Final Fantasy Tactics PS1
This is actually my favorite FF game, I used to have a save game where my Ramza and all the generic soldiers were max level with all jobs mastered, and I hadn't made it the Castle to introduce Alma ;p
04-11-2013, 12:52 PM
(04-11-2013 12:01 PM)AViegarein Wrote:  This is actually my favorite FF game, I used to have a save game where my Ramza and all the generic soldiers were max level with all jobs mastered, and I hadn't made it the Castle to introduce Alma ;p

Cool to hear, i am new to this game, but very fun to play.
04-11-2013, 01:19 PM
I don't know if the ps1 version is different to the gba version, but I've played and finished the gba version on emulator at least 4 times.
It's a great time waste.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
04-11-2013, 02:59 PM
It is a very fun game???

It is more than that, buddy. Wink

[Image: opforum1.png]
04-11-2013, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 04-11-2013 06:30 PM by AViegarein.)
(04-11-2013 01:19 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  I don't know if the ps1 version is different to the gba version, but I've played and finished the gba version on emulator at least 4 times.
It's a great time waste.

Ya the GBA version is completely different. It was a different storyline with more races (the source material for FF12), less job options and the stupid judge thing. As you can probably tell I didn't like it.

They did remake the original FFT for PSP. But the remake changed the translations (for the worse I think), there was some coding problems that caused severe slow down on casting spells, and they added some jobs.

As a side note: If you want to do what I did and gain tons of JP and exp without progressing the game, get accumulate from the squire skills (and always have the squire skills equipped) and just keep using the skill until you can't take it anymore (or fall asleep as was often the case for me). Once you get monks make sure at least one person is a monk and use chakra to keep your soldiers alive while the enemies attempt to fight you.