Final Fantasy VII's Cloud joins the fight in Super Smash Bros.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-11-2015, 06:24 PM
Final Fantasy VII's Cloud joins the fight in Super Smash Bros.
This game has just gotten so much more awesome.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-11-2015, 06:37 PM
RE: Final Fantasy VII's Cloud joins the fight in Super Smash Bros.
Blegh, that kind of pisses me off. I need to get this game, but I hate the fact that it keeps adding new characters.

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
12-11-2015, 06:42 PM
(12-11-2015 06:37 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Blegh, that kind of pisses me off. I need to get this game, but I hate the fact that it keeps adding new characters.

I'd rather they add new characters than wait to have to buy a new game at full price.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
12-11-2015, 07:05 PM
(12-11-2015 06:42 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 06:37 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  Blegh, that kind of pisses me off. I need to get this game, but I hate the fact that it keeps adding new characters.

I'd rather they add new characters than wait to have to buy a new game at full price.
My tendencies are more old school. I like it when Game version 2 has specific character a-e, while Game version 3 has specific characters a-g while missing e and f and new features xyz.

I like this because I like to master a game and always know what to expect when I play it. Ever evolving versions make it much more difficult to master the game.

I'm particularly annoyed with smash because I was the second best player I knew in college (my dorm was smash central) and the game just is very special to me. I made a point to be able to beat anybody with any character, so the limited number of characters was an important part of the game for me. *sigh*

12-11-2015, 09:23 PM
(12-11-2015 07:05 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(12-11-2015 06:42 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I'd rather they add new characters than wait to have to buy a new game at full price.
My tendencies are more old school. I like it when Game version 2 has specific character a-e, while Game version 3 has specific characters a-g while missing e and f and new features xyz.

I like this because I like to master a game and always know what to expect when I play it. Ever evolving versions make it much more difficult to master the game.

I'm particularly annoyed with smash because I was the second best player I knew in college (my dorm was smash central) and the game just is very special to me. I made a point to be able to beat anybody with any character, so the limited number of characters was an important part of the game for me. *sigh*

Seems to take away from the challenge if you can beat everyone lol but to each their own.

12-11-2015, 10:38 PM
CLOUD STRIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

If you were my facebook friend you would know how much this means to me.

Two(?) more characters should be released in December, and it'll be the first time a character is given to us from a smash ballot.

I'm also hella excited for the Fire Emblem Fates Collector's Edition

It's a league of legends approach. It keeps fans interested and excited.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
12-11-2015, 10:51 PM
(12-11-2015 10:38 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  CLOUD STRIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

If you were my facebook friend you would know how much this means to me.

Two(?) more characters should be released in December, and it'll be the first time a character is given to us from a smash ballot.

I'm also hella excited for the Fire Emblem Fates Collector's Edition

SOOO EXCITING!! and yeah cannot wait to see who else they add. If they can get Cloud there is no telling who else may make an appearance.

12-11-2015, 11:05 PM
(12-11-2015 10:38 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I'm also hella excited for the Fire Emblem Fates Collector's Edition

Maybe if they add goku...just maybe I can accept goku as a new character haha.

12-11-2015, 11:15 PM (This post was last modified: 13-11-2015 02:00 AM by Ferdinand.)
I literally screamed when they announced Ryu, Roy and Lucas. But I also play league and I'm super excited for games like Overwatch and Battleborn, which are going to be games where they periodically release new characters. I find that aspect of games really exciting for players. I voted in Smash Ballots for the Splatoon Inklings. Can't wait for the December announcement. Literally cringing in excitement.
13-11-2015, 01:43 AM
Bloodborne (From Soft) will not be periodically releasing new characters.