10-03-2014, 05:52 AM
RE: Finally. It's done.
That book is huge.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2014, 06:50 AM
(08-03-2014 08:01 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Question: How much does that thing weigh? Looks like someone's going to get stronger carrying that awesome book around!

On the plus side, something that heavy would probably make for a good weapon if KC really needs to inflict blunt-force trauma of some poor sob in a really unconventional way. Yes

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
10-03-2014, 06:54 AM
(10-03-2014 06:50 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 08:01 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Question: How much does that thing weigh? Looks like someone's going to get stronger carrying that awesome book around!

On the plus side, something that heavy would probably make for a good weapon if KC really needs to inflict blunt-force trauma of some poor sob in a really unconventional way. Yes

OR. Like that guy who carried a large print bible was saved from a bullet, KC could just carry the Dino book. Shy

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
10-03-2014, 06:55 AM
(10-03-2014 05:51 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Is this one in there?

Similar to T. rex

Yep.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
10-03-2014, 06:55 AM
(10-03-2014 06:54 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(10-03-2014 06:50 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  On the plus side, something that heavy would probably make for a good weapon if KC really needs to inflict blunt-force trauma of some poor sob in a really unconventional way. Yes

OR. Like that guy who carried a large print bible was saved from a bullet, KC could just carry the Dino book. Shy

Yes, but that's not quite as funny as the idea of little ol' KC beating a guy down with the colossal book of Dino Doom.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-03-2014, 06:57 AM
(08-03-2014 08:01 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Question: How much does that thing weigh? Looks like someone's going to get stronger carrying that awesome book around! Good job on it Big Grin

It's funny.

Last night Cohen was like, "Daddy, I want you to read my dinosaur book."

"Okay, go get it."

"I can't it's too heavy. You put too many pages in it."

[+] 5 users Like kingschosen's post
10-03-2014, 06:59 AM
(10-03-2014 06:57 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 08:01 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  Question: How much does that thing weigh? Looks like someone's going to get stronger carrying that awesome book around! Good job on it Big Grin

It's funny.

Last night Cohen was like, "Daddy, I want you to read my dinosaur book."

"Okay, go get it."

"I can't it's too heavy. You put too many pages in it."

Now all you need is an iron rod and to make a few smaller copies and you'll get that kid training in no time!

[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
10-03-2014, 10:02 AM
(08-03-2014 04:34 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I get the feeling you may have missed out on a couple prehistoric animals.

I tried to get as many as I could.

List me some, and I'll see if I have them and if not, I'll add them.

10-03-2014, 10:05 AM
Damn that's awesome, but you know they have dinosaur dictionaries right? Tongue
My dad bought me one when I was probably your kids age... I still have it actually.

Atir aissom atir imon
10-03-2014, 10:12 AM
(10-03-2014 10:05 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Damn that's awesome, but you know they have dinosaur dictionaries right? Tongue
My dad bought me one when I was probably your kids age... I still have it actually.

Yeah, I've got one from when I was a kid too... but they are dated and don't have all the different types of animals. They just have a selection.

Plus, he can't read. He just likes the pictures and the animals.

[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post