Finally. It's done.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: Finally. It's done.
Can you imagine if humans had to live during the time of the dinosaur? What a cluster fuck that would have been! Just the emotional strain on the human psyche - the stress alone would have made the average life span, something like 25! I can almost imagine someone hysterically crying themselves to death out of utter fear. This is the reason the Creation Museum needs to be seen for the lie that it tries to perpetuate. Dodgy

Dinos may safely graze....
[Image: creation-museum.jpg]
..until they really get hungry. Wink

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
14-10-2014, 02:37 PM (This post was last modified: 14-10-2014 02:41 PM by grizzlysnake.)
(08-05-2014 10:46 AM)kim Wrote:  Can you imagine if humans had to live during the time of the dinosaur? What a cluster fuck that would have been! Just the emotional strain on the human psyche - the stress alone would have made the average life span, something like 25! I can almost imagine someone hysterically crying themselves to death out of utter fear. This is the reason the Creation Museum needs to be seen for the lie that it tries to perpetuate. Dodgy

Dinos may safely graze....
[Image: creation-museum.jpg]
..until they really get hungry. Wink
nuh uh, don't forget that all dinosaurs were vegetarians Smartass

Edit: lol oops. NecromancyTongue

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell
14-10-2014, 02:42 PM
He he, when I read the title of the thread it made me think "Murder confession?"

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
14-10-2014, 02:43 PM
(14-10-2014 02:37 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  nuh uh, don't forget that all dinosaurs were vegetarians Smartass

Teeth were for decoration then? Rolleyes T Rex had short arms for hugging people?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
14-10-2014, 02:48 PM
(14-10-2014 02:43 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(14-10-2014 02:37 PM)grizzlysnake Wrote:  nuh uh, don't forget that all dinosaurs were vegetarians Smartass

Teeth were for decoration then? Rolleyes T Rex had short arms for hugging people?
No, they were used to eat tree barks, that's some tough stuff, And of course everyone had a pet t-rex. So cutteeeHeart

"I don't have to have faith, I have experience." Joseph Campbell