Finally Watched Some Bill O'Reiily

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-01-2015, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: 22-01-2015 10:10 PM by Fodder_From_The_Truth.)
Finally Watched Some Bill O'Reiily
Sweet Satan's ballsack. I'm almost left without words.

How does someone that stupid live more than a decade? Add a dollop of arrogance and give him a platform. Thanks Fox!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fodder_From_The_Truth's post
22-01-2015, 10:15 PM
RE: Finally Watched Some Bill O'Reiily
'Cause he is actually not that stupid in real life, he plays it up cause it makes me look like the every man. He panders mercilessly to his audience but several guests have said he is a totally different person when the camera is off. He's less an idiot and more a lying dishonest douche bilking money from the stupid.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 9 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
22-01-2015, 10:47 PM
I have actually read one of his books. I would rather get my nuts shaved with a dull razor by an epileptic than do that again .
[+] 4 users Like Jack_Ripper's post
22-01-2015, 10:54 PM
(22-01-2015 10:07 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Sweet Satan's ballsack. I'm almost left without words.

How does someone that stupid live more than a decade? Add a dollop of arrogance and give him a platform. Thanks Fox!

You do realize that your are now permanently brain damaged right?

I would love to see a Pompous Assholery battle between O'Reilly and Trump but I don't think there is a stadium big enough to contain both of their egos.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
22-01-2015, 10:59 PM
The funny thing is my twin brother is a fox news watching conservative Christian fundie. How's that for ironic?
[+] 1 user Likes Jack_Ripper's post
22-01-2015, 11:24 PM
(22-01-2015 10:59 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  The funny thing is my twin brother is a fox news watching conservative Christian fundie. How's that for ironic?

Is this evidence that gullibility isn't genetic?

So what happened? He was dropped on his head as a child?

Consider

22-01-2015, 11:28 PM
I haven't quite figured out what went wrong with him. I guess he's like alot of Christians they are just not comfortable not knowing. It's is definitely a defense mechanism against the unknown.
[+] 2 users Like Jack_Ripper's post
22-01-2015, 11:42 PM
(22-01-2015 10:47 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  I have actually read one of his books. I would rather get my nuts shaved with a dull razor by an epileptic than do that again .

^^^^^^^

Ohmy ShockingTongue Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
23-01-2015, 12:53 AM
(22-01-2015 10:07 PM)Fodder_From_The_Truth Wrote:  Sweet Satan's ballsack. I'm almost left without words.

Almost as good as The Colbert Report, eh? Big Grin

"I don't mind being wrong...it's a time I get to learn something new..."
Me.
N.B: I routinely make edits to posts to correct grammar or spelling, or to restate a point more clearly. I only notify edits if they materially change meaning.
23-01-2015, 07:57 PM
I think Fox is trying to create as many stupid people as they can by pandering to the gullible and making them feel as special as they do in church.

"We give you what they don't want you to have.....the truth. Ok, well it's OUR truth that we made up 5 minutes ago and then reported on our own report, sighting ourselves as the source. Well of course you can trust us. Just listen and believe. That's all you need to do."

Bill is a blow hard. At least that's what his fellow Fox news idiots say "Bill blows hard"

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 1 user Likes Rahn127's post