Finally Watched Some Bill O'Reiily

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-01-2015, 01:17 PM
RE: Finally Watched Some Bill O'Reiily
(24-01-2015 11:33 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(22-01-2015 10:47 PM)Jack_Ripper Wrote:  I have actually read one of his books. I would rather get my nuts shaved with a dull razor by an epileptic than do that again .

He's done all these books on killings. Killing Kennedy, Killing Lincoln, Killing Jesus, I think there's another killing one but I can't remember who it's about.

He should add one more. Killing Bill O'Reilly. Laugh out load
It was Killing Kennedy. Total craps, but I guess I would read one more of his books if it was Killing O'Reilly.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2015, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 24-01-2015 11:24 PM by goodwithoutgod.)
RE: Finally Watched Some Bill O'Reiily
(22-01-2015 10:15 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  'Cause he is actually not that stupid in real life, he plays it up cause it makes me look like the every man. He panders mercilessly to his audience but several guests have said he is a totally different person when the camera is off. He's less an idiot and more a lying dishonest douche bilking money from the stupid.

He's less an idiot and more a lying dishonest douche bilking money from the stupid which explains his net worth of $70+ million.

Fixed! Smile

The stupid love giving their money to those who manipulate them. Yes

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes goodwithoutgod's post