Finally, an afterlife I can buy into!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2012, 06:57 AM
Finally, an afterlife I can buy into!
http://theunconverted.com/what-a-digital...look-like/

I love how they offer the crappy "free" ad supported tier.

If anything, this makes me that much more determined to have a strong retirement savings plan. Don't want to end up short of the necessary funds needed to secure my biological memories that are subject to copyright. Got a lot of good songs and movie lines in the old noggin'

Join the Logic Speaks Community

I am the unconverted
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like lightninlives's post
15-05-2012, 11:39 AM
RE: Finally, an afterlife I can buy into!
"Your Mental State is Being Temporarily Adjusted"

Lmao!

publius2k4

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." Carl Sagan
[Image: tumblr_lvj8iyIABB1r2fzujo1_500.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes publius2k4's post
15-05-2012, 12:36 PM
(15-05-2012 11:39 AM)publius2k4 Wrote:  "Your Mental State is Being Temporarily Adjusted"

Lmao!
Imagine the horror of financially short-sighted theist that comes to the realization that he cannot afford to preserve his knowledge of certain key apologetic arguments due to copyrighted material restrictions!

I am the unconverted
15-05-2012, 08:54 PM
I wonder if the deleting of terroristic propensities was fanatical religious belief. Angel

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
16-05-2012, 05:23 PM
I'd be suing the shit out of my primary care provider. Big Grin

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-05-2012, 08:43 PM
(16-05-2012 05:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I'd be suing the shit out of my primary care provider. Big Grin
I'm pretty sure they'd wipe that desire right out of your database if you couldn't afford the premium pricing tier.

I am the unconverted
16-05-2012, 08:54 PM (This post was last modified: 17-05-2012 07:00 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Some form of this is going to happen. There is no reason why some "mapping" mechanism, (PET Scan/MRI Scan), couldn't perform a "save" function. The thing I disagree with is, we won't be waiting until death to become "part" machine. And the price is way out of line. The fact that Google is busy digitizing the world's libraries, all of which will be available to our part machine brains, (just as they are now with a few clicks), makes me think it won't be just for the rich.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
16-05-2012, 09:50 PM
(16-05-2012 08:54 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Some form of this is going to happen. There is no reason why some "mapping" mechanism, (PET Scan/MRI Scan),couldn't perform a "save" function. The thing I disagree with is, we won't be waiting until death to become "part" machine. And the price is way out of line. The fact that Google is busy digitizing the world libraries, all of which will be available to our part machine brains, (just as they are now with a few clicks), makes me think it won't be just for the rich.
It's not suggesting that it will only be available for the rich. It's suggesting that the version available for the masses will be "ad supported" (e.g. with some strings attached). In many ways, we're already living in that sort of world.

I am the unconverted
17-05-2012, 07:05 AM
http://nano.ku.dk/english/news/nervecellcomm/

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

17-05-2012, 07:17 AM
(17-05-2012 07:05 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  http://nano.ku.dk/english/news/nervecellcomm/

It's a matter of when, not if Thumbsup

I am the unconverted