Finally joined! (And some questions)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-11-2012, 09:52 PM
Finally joined! (And some questions)
Hi everyone! I'm excited to be here! I've been listening to the thinking atheist for a while (between 1-2 years) I haven't bothered to join up on the forums up until now, but I'm glad now that I did and I look forward to being a part of the community. I go by Jack, the username is the one I use for several other online areas of my life. I grew up apart from religion, but not isolated from it. I live in Utah (so plenty of mormons), the town I live in is very different from the rest of the state, a metaphorical island in a sea. I don't hate religion, nor do I like to say I'm superior to all who are religious. I love science, history, ethics, and I love debate. I can't wait to meet all of you and learn about your unique experiences and stories and share my own!

I have a question though,

When should I call in if I want to talk on the show? It's something I've always wanted to do, but never really knew how. I have the phone number, but I don't know any of the other details of it and how it works. I live in mountain time, so I do not know when I would need to call in to make the show.

Anyway, thank you in advance to those of you who answer my question, and to say I'm happy to meet all of you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Finally joined! (And some questions) - Arcane Jack - 13-11-2012 09:52 PM