Finally moved

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2017, 11:27 AM
RE: Finally moved
Lovely new place (and love the hippo)! Thumbsup

I'm sorry, but your beliefs are much too silly to take seriously. Got anything else we can discuss?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2017, 01:44 PM
Congrats !!
Good luck with the Ikea furniture ! (each time I build an Ikea furniture, I realize when I'm almost done with it that I put something at the wrong place at the beginning and that I have to unscrew everything to start again : don't do like me !)
Find all posts by this user
08-05-2017, 05:12 PM
(08-05-2017 08:45 AM)Walluin Wrote:  Mods please move this thread

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
08-05-2017, 05:16 PM
(08-05-2017 01:44 PM)Sturm Wrote:  Congrats !!
Good luck with the Ikea furniture ! (each time I build an Ikea furniture, I realize when I'm almost done with it that I put something at the wrong place at the beginning and that I have to unscrew everything to start again : don't do like me !)
Literally my husband and I last night. We were building the bed exactly as per manual. We triple checked. Then we were done and realised that something is at the wrong height. So we actually had to take it apart and re-build it so it fits correctly as per logic because the manual was for a different matres. Took forever.

Tomorrow I am going to take it a bit slow. My legs are so sore from all the walking.

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
- Wotsefack?! -
08-05-2017, 05:33 PM
(08-05-2017 05:16 PM)Leerob Wrote:  Literally my husband and I last night. We were building the bed exactly as per manual. We triple checked. Then we were done and realised that something is at the wrong height. So we actually had to take it apart and re-build it so it fits correctly as per logic because the manual was for a different matres. Took forever.

Tomorrow I am going to take it a bit slow. My legs are so sore from all the walking.

So I'm not the only one !
Well, it happened with my bed, my sofa, my bookshelf....and each time, I start building the furniture thinking "ok be careful, this time, watch to the manual carefully", and I always miss something !

Good luck for tomorrow, yes take your time, now you have the apartment, it's no problem if it takes just a bit longer to build the furniture Smile