Finally something I agree with Ken Ham about

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2015, 06:45 PM
Finally something I agree with Ken Ham about
"Our research has shown conclusively that the teaching of evolutionary beliefs in geology, biology, astronomy, and anthropology has been a leading factor in causing the doubt."

Yep, teaching science turns people away from religion. Can't have that!

https://answersingenesis.org/christianit...llennials/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like peacefrog's post
14-05-2015, 06:50 PM
RE: Finally something I agree with Ken Ham about
(14-05-2015 06:45 PM)peacefrog Wrote:  "Our research has shown conclusively that the teaching of evolutionary beliefs in geology, biology, astronomy, and anthropology has been a leading factor in causing the doubt."

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load oh man I laughed myself into a coughing fit. ZOMG, people are learning about objective facts, empirical evidence and fossil history and deciding it is time to walk away from the fairy tale...oh do tell Rolleyes

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 5 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
14-05-2015, 07:14 PM
I have to disagree.

"Our research has shown conclusively that the teaching of evolutionary beliefs in geology, biology, astronomy, and anthropology has been a leading factor in causing the doubt conviction that the answers are not in Genesis."

Fixt!

[+] 3 users Like DLJ's post
14-05-2015, 07:46 PM
(14-05-2015 06:45 PM)peacefrog Wrote:  "Our research has shown conclusively that the teaching of evolutionary beliefs in geology, biology, astronomy, and anthropology has been a leading factor in causing the doubt."

I am embarrassed to say that exhibit of his is in my state. Such an eye sore to see if you venture out to that part of the state. He is a fool for believing that the Earth is only 6000 years old, but nonetheless I guess I can give him credit for at least having common sense. You cannot fully believe in science and religion. To fully believe in science you have to have appreciation and reliance upon only material evidence and God just is not material.
14-05-2015, 08:35 PM
I wonder if that shithead looks at this and still sees a full house packed in for services? His fantasies do seem all-encompassing.

[Image: article-2332998-1A0E4A04000005DC-872_634x402.jpg]

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
15-05-2015, 02:56 AM
Millennials ftw Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes Ace's post
15-05-2015, 06:35 AM
(14-05-2015 08:35 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  I wonder if that shithead looks at this and still sees a full house packed in for services? His fantasies do seem all-encompassing.

[Image: article-2332998-1A0E4A04000005DC-872_634x402.jpg]

Do even Christians not want to be near Christians praying or do they think it looks more full if they spread out?
Consider

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
15-05-2015, 09:21 AM
I'm not sure what "evolutionary beliefs" are contained in astronomy or geology (unless you are talking the fossil record for the later).

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored- Aldous Huxley
15-05-2015, 11:55 AM
Such a telling part of this blog:

Quote:The results of this research have been compiled into a new book that we will release in the fall. Let me also say that for the moment there is no doubt the research also showed conclusively that the issue of the age of the Earth/universe was one of the major factors causing this generation to doubt that the Bible can be trusted as the inerrant Word of God
Our research has shown conclusively that the teaching of evolutionary beliefs in geology, biology, astronomy, and anthropology has been a leading factor in causing the doubt. And saddest of all, the compromise by Christian leaders on such matters has greatly contributed to the reason so many young people have left the church and have a predominantly secularized worldview.

So basically, he is attributing christians following the evidence as being a problem. Ken, this is even why the moron Pat Robertson disses YEC.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
15-05-2015, 06:04 PM
That's a great video. Thanks for posting that.