Finally the proof i needed in order to know that i know....

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-01-2012, 10:54 AM

Finally the proof i needed in order to know that i know....
During my Micro-Reading of the OT I finally see more clearly than ever that the bible is 100% written by goat herders and has ZERO godly inspiration.

The timeless all knowing moral god knew he had so many pages to communicate his message to all of us. So he got strait to the moral stuff and went fast, I mean a super short sentence on Murder (in the big 10), NOTHING on rape and a few detail about slavery. Stuff that were common problems THEN and he knew it would continue to be a problem thru time.

But when it game to REALLY REALLY geeking out, I mean a SERIOUS attention to detail…….he invested his time wisely. Exodus 26-27 attests to that.

The details are PAINFUL and TEDIOUS. Read it outloud to a small group of folks, i dare you!

SO instead of really helping us mere mortals out with the finer understand of Creation, Murder, Rape, Slavery, Obeying parents, stealing…..I mean REALLY qualifying such edicts he blathered as absolutes, he gets all OCD on a freaking Ark and Temple garments.

ENTIRE frakking chapters dedicated to this stuff.

Really?

What a freaking waste of pages and text. He could have given us MORE moral guidelines (ones for the future…knowing the ones about the Oxen would eventually be so 1169!).

What is really sad is that there are people who call this the GOOD BOOK and defend it, when it’s obviously the biggest joke on all humanity perpetrated by a bunch of goat herders with a wicked sense of humor.

I wonder if in the history of the bible any preacher has EVER given a full sermon on Exodus 26: 15-16 and its moral gifts to human. Need to see if Pastor Deacon Fred (landover Baptist) will do it.

The more I read this book, the madder I get at humans for buying into such nonsense.

Denicio
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 8 users Like Denicio's post
27-01-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: Finally the proof i needed in order to know that i know....
If you read the bible in context of the culture of the time, as described by anthropologists who study these things for a living, the stories fit very well.
Slavery, beating your wife, mass murder of other tribes, all very normal things you would see in that time. Also normal for the time was that every tribe had their own god(s). Each one tried to strike fear into other tribes by claiming that their god(s) was more powerful than other god(s). "My god's bigger than your god". Everyone was at war over scarce resources. As you read some of the stories you will notice the dialog where other kings "admit" the god of the Hebrews is very powerful and they do not what the Hebrew god to curse them. The bible is like the barking dog. He barks to scare away his threats so that he doesn't have to fight. Biblical stories are meant to scare away the enemies of the Hebrews and to inspire confidence in their ranks.

Fast forward 2,000 years and you have the evolution of three major religions (Christianity, Islam, Judaism) all evolving from one set of goat herders. It could have been any group of goat herders, but it just happened to be the Hebrews.

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2012, 08:29 PM
RE: Finally the proof i needed in order to know that i know....
(27-01-2012 10:54 AM)Denicio Wrote:  But when it game to REALLY REALLY geeking out, I mean a SERIOUS attention to detail…….he invested his time wisely. Exodus 26-27 attests to that.

The details are PAINFUL and TEDIOUS. Read it outloud to a small group of folks, i dare you!

SO instead of really helping us mere mortals out with the finer understand of Creation, Murder, Rape, Slavery, Obeying parents, stealing…..I mean REALLY qualifying such edicts he blathered as absolutes, he gets all OCD on a freaking Ark and Temple garments.

ENTIRE frakking chapters dedicated to this stuff.

The book of Numbers beats all for tedium and useless information.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post