Finals almost here.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-12-2012, 07:00 AM
Finals almost here.
Went to one of my classes last night figuring we were going to review for the final next week. Instead, we filled out the professor reviews and she handed us our final and said to bring it back next Wednesday. Thumbsup Thumbsup

So this weekend I will get that final done.

I have my other class tonight, we are hoping he will let us use our notes like he did on the midterm. Four of us stayed after class last week to talk with that professor about how he graded our research papers, we were none too happy. Saw online that grade went from an 89 to a 95! Final for that class is next week, then five weeks off before hitting the ground running with three more classes.

If available, I will take my PE class this summer and then will have two sciences and two criminal justice classes next year and will actually be able to get my two year degree (that is taking me five-but at least I am getting there).

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
06-12-2012, 07:09 AM
RE: Finals almost here.
I have finals in the next ten days. I am really excited.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
06-12-2012, 07:11 AM
Do I sense some sarcasm Ato? Or are you glad to get them to get them done? Yes

06-12-2012, 07:12 AM
(06-12-2012 07:11 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Do I sense some sarcasm Ato? Or are you glad to get them to get them done? Yes
A little bit of both. The reason why this is a good thing though is the fact that they will raise my grade.

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
06-12-2012, 10:49 AM
I hate finals, actually I hate this particular final I have to take for the third time and the professor who insist on failing me...

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
06-12-2012, 11:04 AM
I actually used to like exams. Gave me a bit of a rush. Also, it was funny how I was the only one sitting in the first row of seats, while everyone else was crammed at the back, trying to crib...

Good luck, guys!

"E se non passa la tristezza con altri occhi la guarderĂ²."
[+] 2 users Like Vera's post
06-12-2012, 11:21 AM
Best of luck Angele and everyone. Finals coming up means more tutoring and grading... which means more money for me! Yay!

"But the point is, find somebody to love. Everything else is overrated." - HouseofCantor
06-12-2012, 09:12 PM
(06-12-2012 07:00 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Went to one of my classes last night figuring we were going to review for the final next week. Instead, we filled out the professor reviews and she handed us our final and said to bring it back next Wednesday. Thumbsup Thumbsup

So this weekend I will get that final done.

I have my other class tonight, we are hoping he will let us use our notes like he did on the midterm. Four of us stayed after class last week to talk with that professor about how he graded our research papers, we were none too happy. Saw online that grade went from an 89 to a 95! Final for that class is next week, then five weeks off before hitting the ground running with three more classes.

If available, I will take my PE class this summer and then will have two sciences and two criminal justice classes next year and will actually be able to get my two year degree (that is taking me five-but at least I am getting there).

Study hard!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
20-12-2012, 01:44 PM
Just got done with my English Final. Was pretty easy. Now it's time for the two big ones bio and math tomorrow.

20-12-2012, 01:50 PM
Ato..you'll do great! I got As in both my classes. Not bad for an old broad.