Poll: What will the fuit of my loins be?
Boy
Girl
[Show Results]

Find out what we're having tomorrow.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-12-2011, 03:08 PM
RE: Find out what we're having tomorrow.
Haha, thanks Stark.

I'm just 100% dude, and I have no idea how act around a little girl. My son is easy.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2011, 03:10 PM
(07-12-2011 03:08 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Haha, thanks Stark.

I'm just 100% dude, and I have no idea how act around a little girl. My son is easy.

Congrats dude. Even though I just yelled across the office to you.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
07-12-2011, 03:19 PM
(07-12-2011 03:10 PM)germanyt Wrote:  

Congrats dude. Even though I just yelled across the office to you.

Thanks man. Even though I just told you in your office.

07-12-2011, 04:55 PM
Congrats!

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
07-12-2011, 06:44 PM

Probably not too soon to be buying a shotgun if you don't already have one. Then again, you swamp people seem to have a lot of those already. You could set up some targets of images of teenage boys to work on your aim.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
07-12-2011, 09:14 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2011 09:17 PM by lucradis.)
Congrats. This reminds me of something I read about evolution and why babies are cute. I thought I'd chuck it out there before you go around telling everyone about how your new bundle is so adorable. You know passing pictures around and what have you. Not that your kid isn't cute, or at least going to be cute some day after the slime is cleaned off. And the head forms.

Nevermind, I found someone who is smarter than I and more eloquent. Ignore the making fun of creationism part lol.

Dan Dennet. Why shits cute.

Also I vote for a ted talks video button. Unrelated lol.

I hope you're not one of those dudes who thinks only a woman should change a diaper. If not good for you. And have fun lol.

On edit I see you are worried about your baby being a girl. I have a little girl, and I can tell you I thought it would be awkward and weird, but now I am so glad to have a little girl. She's tons of fun, and super interesting. I don't think it would be any different than raising a boy really, just pay attention to her and take interest in what she takes interest in. Don't stifle her even when you don't agree. It should only get weird when she starts high school..... I'm not looking for that. Erx is right about the shotgun. You may reconsider the thou shall not kill rule soon.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
07-12-2011, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2011 09:51 PM by Erxomai.)
(07-12-2011 09:14 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Congrats. This reminds me of something I read about evolution and why babies are cute. I thought I'd chuck it out there before you go around telling everyone about how your new bundle is so adorable. You know passing pictures around and what have you. Not that your kid isn't cute, or at least going to be cute some day after the slime is cleaned off. And the head forms.

Nevermind, I found someone who is smarter than I and more eloquent. Ignore the making fun of creationism part lol.

I hope you're not one of those dudes who thinks only a woman should change a diaper. If not good for you. And have fun lol.

On edit I see you are worried about your baby being a girl. I have a little girl, and I can tell you I thought it would be awkward and weird, but now I am so glad to have a little girl. She's tons of fun, and super interesting. I don't think it would be any different than raising a boy really, just pay attention to her and take interest in what she takes interest in. Don't stifle her even when you don't agree. It should only get weird when she starts high school..... I'm not looking for that. Erx is right about the shotgun. You may reconsider the thou shall not kill rule soon.

I have no doubt KC will be willing to break that command when necessary, knowing forgiveness awaits the elect. Plus, it was destined, right? I'd totally use that line on any boys that come a-callin'

"Son, have you ever heard of JC?"

"You mean Jesus Christ?"

"No, son. John Calvin. If you're going to be good enough for Princesschosen, you're going to have to know a few things. You're either destined to be good to her or bad to her. Nothin' you can do about it, kid. But I am either destined to Sodom and Gomorrahize you up the wazzoo if you ever hurt my baby girl, or, possibly not."

"..." Boy makes no comment. Boy has run home to pack and git outta town!

Oh, and the problem with making babies cute is you don't want to make them TOO cute because then they will be even more irresistible to the Baby-Eating-Atheists.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
08-12-2011, 08:24 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2011 08:36 AM by kingschosen.)
(07-12-2011 09:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(07-12-2011 09:14 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Congrats. This reminds me of something I read about evolution and why babies are cute. I thought I'd chuck it out there before you go around telling everyone about how your new bundle is so adorable. You know passing pictures around and what have you. Not that your kid isn't cute, or at least going to be cute some day after the slime is cleaned off. And the head forms.

I have no doubt KC will be willing to break that command when necessary, knowing forgiveness awaits the elect. Plus, it was destined, right? I'd totally use that line on any boys that come a-callin'

"You mean Jesus Christ?"

"No, son. John Calvin. If you're going to be good enough for Princesschosen, you're going to have to know a few things. You're either destined to be good to her or bad to her. Nothin' you can do about it, kid. But I am either destined to Sodom and Gomorrahize you up the wazzoo if you ever hurt my baby girl, or, possibly not."

Oh, and the problem with making babies cute is you don't want to make them TOO cute because then they will be even more irresistible to the Baby-Eating-Atheists.

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh man, that's golden. I told my wife about this this morning, and we were both cracking up.

You know what, this sounds like a good idea Smile
Just going to say, that germanyt is one of the most awesome people there is. He and his wife just gave me a bunch of stuff for my baby girl.

Amazing gesture of good will. I told my wife and she almost cried.

08-12-2011, 10:20 AM
(08-12-2011 08:24 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Bawahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Oh man, that's golden. I told my wife about this this morning, and we were both cracking up.

Just going to say, that germanyt is one of the most awesome people there is. He and his wife just gave me a bunch of stuff for my baby girl.

I think someone needs to take germanyt's godless atheist card away. That sounds downright Christian to me.

[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
08-12-2011, 10:40 AM (This post was last modified: 08-12-2011 10:42 AM by germanyt.)
(08-12-2011 08:24 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(07-12-2011 09:49 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  

"You mean Jesus Christ?"

Bawahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

It's no big deal. We figured, given all the stuff that was handed down or given to us it makes more sense to continue to hand it down. When your daughter outgrows it I'm sure you'll know someone that is having a girl that will need is just as much as you and I did.
(08-12-2011 10:20 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(08-12-2011 08:24 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Bawahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

I think someone needs to take germanyt's godless atheist card away. That sounds downright Christian to me.

How dare I?

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post