Find this song.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2016, 06:41 PM
Find this song.
"Anyway, been driving myself mad, trying to remember a song and google was no help, so I figured if you can't help me, no one can. So does any of the following ring any bells? It was an older band, or possibly a singer (60, 70, 80, I think) and he was singing about being taught to run and then asked/told to walk (or crawl) and, also being taught to speak and then being told... well, keep quiet (or words to that effect). I know it's very very vague but I'm absolutely sure there is such a song and it's (at least relatively) well-known and it's driving me nuts. (No, it's not Aerosmith)" - anonymous

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2016, 06:44 PM
RE: Find this song.

#sigh
12-03-2016, 06:45 PM
(12-03-2016 06:41 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  "Anyway, been driving myself mad, trying to remember a song and google was no help, so I figured if you can't help me, no one can. So does any of the following ring any bells? It was an older band, or possibly a singer (60, 70, 80, I think) and he was singing about being taught to run and then asked/told to walk (or crawl) and, also being taught to speak and then being told... well, keep quiet (or words to that effect). I know it's very very vague but I'm absolutely sure there is such a song and it's (at least relatively) well-known and it's driving me nuts. (No, it's not Aerosmith)" - anonymous

Do you remember if it was rock, pop, country...?

I've just recently grown rudimentary legs and made the move from water to land.
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
12-03-2016, 06:48 PM
Can I buy a vowel?

I'm stumped.

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. -JF
12-03-2016, 06:50 PM
I was about to go with Aerosmith... Laugh out load

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
12-03-2016, 06:50 PM
Not sure at all if this is the track but your description made me think of the logical song.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
12-03-2016, 06:54 PM
My ears are bleeding.

This is what my google search came up with:

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
12-03-2016, 07:01 PM
This is the closest I came, and I'm certain it's not right

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
12-03-2016, 07:02 PM
Ooooooh too weird! Clyde and I had the same idea Consider maybe that IS it!

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
12-03-2016, 07:57 PM
Find this song.
Not well known...
https://youtu.be/veIG8GIbqFs
[+] 3 users Like Clockwork's post