Finding Atheist Fellowship

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2014, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2014 09:26 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Finding Atheist Fellowship
(18-02-2014 08:54 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(14-02-2014 09:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  We could write an atheist hookup app. Be pretty simple. The gays already developed the technology. ... Crazy fucking fags.

This idea I like. Just as long as I'm not charged out the ass to use it Tongue

SOFTWARE WILL BE LIBERATED! ... Adapt and adjust your business models accordingly bitches! Tongue

Breathing - it's more art than science.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2014, 09:58 PM
(18-02-2014 09:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 08:54 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  This idea I like. Just as long as I'm not charged out the ass to use it Tongue

SOFTWARE WILL BE LIBERATED! ... Adapt and adjust your business models accordingly bitches! Tongue
You, fairest of the fair girly men, have just become very useful! Now for me to be brilliant enough to use this link effectively....I'm sure it'll hit me sometime. Or hope someone else'll see this post and do something about it.

[Image: notagain.gif]
18-02-2014, 10:18 PM
(18-02-2014 09:58 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 09:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  SOFTWARE WILL BE LIBERATED! ... Adapt and adjust your business models accordingly bitches! Tongue
You, fairest of the fair girly men, have just become very useful! Now for me to be brilliant enough to use this link effectively....I'm sure it'll hit me sometime. Or hope someone else'll see this post and do something about it.

Do you program Miss Suzanne? Programming, Motherfucker. Do you speak it? Big Grin

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
19-02-2014, 07:11 PM
(18-02-2014 09:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 08:54 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  This idea I like. Just as long as I'm not charged out the ass to use it Tongue

fsf.org Wrote:Free software developers guarantee everyone equal rights to their programs; any user can study the source code of a free program, modify it and share it. By contrast, most software carries licenses, patents and agreements that deny us these basic rights.

That's where I stopped reading. Drinking Beverage

You want free software? Fine, have free software - write it, debug it, share it. Good on you.

However, "deny us these basic rights"? Really? Fuck off.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-02-2014, 07:15 PM
(18-02-2014 10:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 09:58 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  You, fairest of the fair girly men, have just become very useful! Now for me to be brilliant enough to use this link effectively....I'm sure it'll hit me sometime. Or hope someone else'll see this post and do something about it.

Do you program Miss Suzanne? Programming, Motherfucker. Do you speak it? Big Grin

Yeah. Programming, motherfuckers.

All those fucking methodologies created, imposed, and mismanaged by those who couldn't code "Hello, World!" without bugs.Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-02-2014, 02:22 PM
Why not find atheist fellowship and climb everest summit.
21-02-2014, 04:09 PM
(18-02-2014 10:18 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(18-02-2014 09:58 PM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  You, fairest of the fair girly men, have just become very useful! Now for me to be brilliant enough to use this link effectively....I'm sure it'll hit me sometime. Or hope someone else'll see this post and do something about it.

Sure don't, mister! But I think I'm gonna have to learn, mother-SHUT YOUR MOUTH! (yeah I know really late reply but eh I'm slow like a snail when it's half asleep going down the side of the road) Mmm mmm, gonna read this fine piece of internet material.

But I just thought of something for ya, Pearl! Don't know it'll help but just saw where someone posted Atheists Meetups and I remembered Post Mormon has a map of people that meet up. I didn't have anyone near me so I didn't find Post Mormon useful but if you're in the part of the States flooded in Mormonism, you might have better luck! And while I'm giving you maps, here's the map of affiliated campus groups for the Secular Student Alliance. I don't know how much it'll help but there you goes!

[Image: notagain.gif]