Finding Fun, wherever you can

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-12-2016, 05:43 PM
Finding Fun, wherever you can
This thread is the idea thread -- for doing goofy shit, just to keep ourselves amused in an otherwise tedious world...........................

Here's my latest entertainment.....

Ever notice anytime you're using the electronic checkout at any retailer --- when you "sign" the screen ---- it says "Signature recognized (or authorized, accepted.... ect).....

Really???

My signature is basically a chicken print scrawl --- it got that way in the service -- when I had to sign my name literally HUNDREDS a time a day................

So I wondered........

Does this machine REALLY "recognize" my signature??????

Apparently not.........

I'm currently on a "signature serial-killer" spree.......

I've signed "Charles Manson"..... "Charles Fucking Manson", "Richard Ramirez", "Leonard Lake", Charles Ng, and David Berkowitz Fucks Your Mother"...........................

Amazingly - it's "Recognized" them all...................

I don't know if I should be amused, or terrified.................

Tongue

Any good ideas for having fun at society's expense?????

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
21-12-2016, 05:59 PM
RE: Finding Fun, wherever you can
(21-12-2016 05:43 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  This thread is the idea thread -- for doing goofy shit, just to keep ourselves amused in an otherwise tedious world...........................

Here's my latest entertainment.....

Ever notice anytime you're using the electronic checkout at any retailer --- when you "sign" the screen ---- it says "Signature recognized (or authorized, accepted.... ect).....

Really???

My signature is basically a chicken print scrawl --- it got that way in the service -- when I had to sign my name literally HUNDREDS a time a day................

So I wondered........

Does this machine REALLY "recognize" my signature??????

Apparently not.........

I'm currently on a "signature serial-killer" spree.......

I've signed "Charles Manson"..... "Charles Fucking Manson", "Richard Ramirez", "Leonard Lake", Charles Ng, and David Berkowitz Fucks Your Mother"...........................

Amazingly - it's "Recognized" them all...................

I don't know if I should be amused, or terrified.................

Tongue

Any good ideas for having fun at society's expense?????

A "." works just as well, once you hit "accept". The only time it's gonna be an issue is if you initiate a fraud claim, I'll bet.
21-12-2016, 09:18 PM
For many years I signed wedding and funeral guest books as Fred Garvin

21-12-2016, 11:02 PM
Ha!! I just remembered that I used to sign into the Sun Valley (California) pick-your-part wrecking yard as P. Diddly. For the life of me, I don't know why they needed a signature. Given that that particular yard is in an area largely populated with illegal immigrants, most of the signatures were illegible scrawls, anyway. I went there to get a transmission to rebuild with a friend of mine, and he was cracking up, as we walked away from the sign-in table, "P. Diddly? What's up with that!?". I'm muttering, "Shut up, dude!".